If Elune Is The Winter Queen's

If Elune is the Winter Queen’s sister, that means she is the Summer Queen.

That explains why the traditional Night Elf outfit is a bikini lol

14 Likes

will we finally get that transmog after all these years? :pleading_face:

10 Likes

I hope so!

Chances are, since Sylvanas and Tyrande’s story will be solved on 9.1, that the Undead and Night Elves will get Heritage Armor on 9.1.5.

I expect Night Elf Heritage Armor to look like an upgraded version of that, just like the Blood Elf Heritage Armor is an upgraded version of the Blood Elf Guard Armor.

1 Like

Most likely not, parents and rating company would have a field day with complains about this bikini in a 13+ game.

2 Likes

So that makes the moon… elune’s butt?

2 Likes

It’s the moon lol

Heritage armor when Blizzard?

1 Like

My prediction is 9.1.5.

If it happens in 9.1.5 I want all the glory!

But if it happens elsewhen I don’t want any unglory.

trolls who came from a god of ardenweald mue’zala. moved to the well of eternity and more than likely it was elune who changed them into what they are using the well to make them share her image and their culture is entirely based on elune worship at least until they got into arcane magic. ( alot of stuff happen between events. )

1 Like

i would like to have this a long with the one we goth, including the weapons

The devs have stated that they won’t be giving it to players.

That’s right, they made and modelled an entire set of armour iconic to night elves, slapped it on a bunch of NPCs, and then decided to never give it to actual kaldorei players. Between that and them making the most recognizable night elf weapon DH only, it’s no wonder some players think the dev team sips ‘I hate purple elves’ juice.

Granted they also modelled a bunch of blood elf, dark iron, void elf, and nightborne weapons and then never gave those to players so maybe they’re just infected by Ion’s hatred for customization.

3 Likes

i didn’t know that. that’s disappointing, it’s so much like that original druid armor from the vanilla cinematic…i don’t understand it…is it because of the Chinese culture not liking that sort of revealing clothing? cuz i mean, America has worse problems than to worry about virtual bikinis lol

They didn’t exactly say that.

What he said was:

The current armor worn by a lot of the Night Elf NPCs is not planned as the Night Elf Heritage Armor, but player feedback could cause designs reminiscent of it.

1 Like

The tabard and very covering bottoms saved them there.

And without that tabard, it’s very victoria’s secret.

The armor in the OP is no worse than some of the slutmogs I’ve seen.

As a parent, I would not care. Maybe if other parents actually parented…

I mean FFS… no one complains about women wearing bikinis at the beach and people take their children there all the time.

That bikini literally already exists in a 13+ game.

Needs more body exposure and less cloth :sunglasses:

1 Like