If DF is so good then why

I know you dont understand, youre posting on an alt from a refugee realm in regards to classic.

You, by nature, have already exhibited a low level of comprehension by just exisiting.

RDF is a LK feature, dont know if you know that objective fact, and it should be in LKC.

I just find it funny though, the extent of which classic andys will go to say nonsense and spew it everywhere off of pure feeling alone. You saw “DF” and instantly got angry, its pretty cute actually.

2 Likes

People dont even have their tier set yet LOL…

Imagine being like “LOL UNBALANCED” when your full kit isnt even close to being ready.

Also frost and fire need a lot of stats… stats they dont have with the questing gear. Once they get their crit / haste thresholds from gear they will be pumping.

Keep trying tho baddy.

that was the only thing right in that bullcrap speech. You retail kids with your retaily brains make me angry. Learn the classic way or get of my lawn.

How much you want to bet it doesn’t change?

No one has tier sets yet, great that means the fire mage and frost mage need to scale 1000% more than a sin rogue with their set.

Also calling a superior player a “baddy” is silly.

Posting on a retail toon you hide on and have your profile hidden, you’re a LFR hero and someone who buys mythic+ carries so he can get better gear.

Or, I’m a 3200 player who understands stat % especially mage

Is fire and frost weak? Yeah probably. But completely freaking out about balance without tier set and correct secondary stats is hilarious.

Stick to classic bud. Where ya belong with that incredibly complex rotation of arcane blast and arcane missiles. Super complex bro.

2 Likes

Lmao go level to 80 first.

Dang 3200 bro, and you know your rotation, look at you go.

Miss me with that garbage no one has ever said “man I would easily getting cutting edge of it wasn’t for those complex retail rotations” lmfao.

Tell me you’re bad at the game without telling me you’re bad at the game.

Imagine not learning your rotation in a few hours.

You’re hiding because you have stuff to hide. Hop on your toon let’s see them retail parses and achievements.

Unlike you I have cutting edges.

2 Likes

I am definitely :madonline: that Class M is doing more damage than Class Q in a game I dont even play.

2 Likes

You play mage in WOTLK bro. You made a conscious decision to be like “yeah im down to press 2 buttons and consider myself super good at the game for the entire expansion”.

And dont even gimme the “but in PvP” because you don’t show up on any ladders in WOTLK pvp.

Go work on that 1:05 naxx time. You still have a couple weeks.

You’re so mad right now, your precious “this time it will be different game” is so bad right now.

I made predictions before the game launched, which I was just proven right so I figured I’d post it.

You didn’t need to stop by.

1 Like

We are 4 days into the brand new season and this dude is linking raid logs and absolutely losing his mind.

My guess is his guildies and “friends” are all playing retail and this mage is malding because nobody wants to hang with him anymore. So hes coping by losing his mind on parses and “balance”.

Btw first class tuning coming on the 20th. Fire and Frost getting buffs, rogues getting nerfed. How the game goes.

Dudes losing his mind like WOTLK isnt just “stack your raid with locks and DKs and win” LOL. You look at any top guild and its at least 6 Unholy DKs commanding 30% of the raid spots. This dude got the audacity to cry about balance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Typical classic andy

1 Like

I’m a raid logger idc about classic either.

You just mad your game trash.

I get it you got Stockholm syndrome from retail.

Imagine making a game and launching it in this state.

Oh thats right Blizzard doesn’t actually test anything they let the players do it and then go look up logs to balance their game lmfao.

It’s ok it will be all fixed on the 20th when they hand out those 8% buffs lmfao.

You 3200 at hello Kitty island.

You a retail LFR player who gets carried in mythic+.

Link a cutting edge, oh you don’t got that but I do!

I play both versions lol what. Dragonflight is super fun and youre just jealous people are having fun with retail.

its okay little classic andy. Im sure you being alone this christmas has nothing to do with your anger for others having fun. continue to be jealous.

You don’t got time to talk bro you got to get on DF and beta test it for blizzard.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Also talk about class stacking you should see the world first race.

I bet you won’t see any fire mages or frost mages in there!

Go look at liquids roster… its insanely balanced and has 3 arcane mages on it.

Idk what youre crying about… they literally cover all the bases. Show me a classic raid with that much balance thats a top performer.

Oh wait, you cant.

nice balance WOTLK.

Game where the strongest class is a pet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Classic is based off of a game that’s already done.

Retail is the future of the game and should have learned from the mistakes of the past.

Except it’s blizzard and it didn’t…

Those dudes just spent 300 million gold to buy all the items they can for the world race.

But don’t worry they will make it all back carrying players like you… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Mythic isn’t out yet wait till it is and you will see class stacking like you’ve never seen before.

Is anyone surprised?

1 Like

Lmfao…

Where’s the fire or frost mages at???

Lmfao

Where the ret paladins in any wotlk raid :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or ele shamans
Or frost mages
Or sub rogues
Or fury warriors

You’re gonna need to gain approximately 8ft of height and 300lbs of weight before you give me orders, guh-nome.