If DF is so good then why

The irony of you posting on a retail character telling other retail characters to go back to the retail forum surely cannot be lost on you, can it?

1 Like

You’re on a retail character with 16k achievement points.

Fistly when did the toon I post on matter? It does not, so you can keep that patheitc argument to yourself.

Secondly, I play both retail and classic, though I play classic more, there for it does not matter now does it?

Thirdly, this has been and will always be the toon I post on since day 1 of posting. I’m sure, unlike you, I don’t post on multiple toons in order to pretend to either argue for or against my own posts.

When you told the guy to go back to the “snowflake” retail forum. Which was also pretty funny considering you’re acting like the snowflake who needs a retail free safe space.

2 Likes

That makes zero sense but if that gets you through the night and you feel better about yourself then mkay.

Absolutely no surprise that something doesn’t make sense to you.

1 Like

See previous response

The fundamental question is, will Dragonslop be as effective as an expansion like BFA/SL was. And it will be, even more so…But until it is, it’s going to be hard to verify that I think it’ll be more effective

Was OG wrath like that? NO. We have incompetent woke pieces of garbage running this game filling their pockets and giving us nothing we deserve and paid for.

Whats wrong with being a decent human being and treating all people with respect? Its that simple

Why would someone wanting to play both at the same time… upset you?

Are you okay?

I play both at the same time. I prefer classic but a friend of mine enjoys retail and so I hang w/them for an hour or two a week in retail. I split my time at 90 Classic and 10 Retail.

No one ever said I was upset someone was playing both. I said it was a dumpster fire of an xpac. That does not mean you can’t play it, but it not the best xpac ever.

Are you connecting dots that are not there?
Why would that bother or upset me that someone plays both? I never said I was so why would you ask that question.
A more fair question is, are you sure you are ok?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.