If AV premades were a problem against pugs, why is it acceptable in WSG?

I’ll have to visit Ironforge to verify these claims

The unfairness from the long queue times was that “sniping” was impossible for Horde players. Once you got into a queue you would have to stay in or likely have to wait again. If Horde players had the ability to premade with instant queues, I’m sure that would have been commonplace as well.

The issue with games starting with low numbers was exacerbated by so many people dropping the queues if they weren’t populated by the premade groups trying to fill them. It was only a part of the reason though. Blizzard admitted that they had made a scripting error that caused games to start without the minimum number of participants.

It didn’t ruin the BG, it actually made it extremely fun. When AV first launched we could que AV before MC and take the game if it popped. A GVG battle in AV was insanely epic, especially with old AV mechanics.

1 Like

It is still not the issue. It’s fair. Every player makes choices. Don’t like the queues and want shorter queues? Reroll alliance.
Queue times are a direct result of player choices.
You mean “sniping” premades? That’s not even a game mechanic. :rofl: it’s a result of player choices and a player made system.

That’s how queues work. I’m still not following what you’re getting at with this.

So you are talking about premade sniping and this not being fair for Horde. While yea it sounded fun being a pain for the meta gamers. That’s a player system and wouldn’t have even happened if the rankers weren’t pricks to their own faction mates.

We know all of this and it still has nothing to do with fairness to Horde. Those games that were left handicapped were automatic wins for Horde.
Many of them. Fast and maximum honor. There were do many of them that it inflated Hordes honor rankings even more.
Sure. I guess you could say it wasn’t fair because it made them push more honor but there were so many free honor handicap games.
Your premades caused that by opening those games and abandoning them. Doesn’t matter much anymore because the meta has shifted. What will be interesting will be what blizz does next.

Exactly what I meant, I was just relating a common problem, unless your small server has an organized ranking group with discord you won’t be able to make a WSG premade on alliance there just aren’t enough pvpers