If anyone is listening at Blizzard

Can you create a glyph to change Divine Steed to get rid of your class mount please.

I’m not fond of the Paladin class mounts. They never look good with other transmogs and they’re locked in one basic tone or color look. I would rather have the option of divine steed to look more like a Light speed boost instead for my Paladin mount.

I’m not asking for you to take away the mounts, I’m just asking for the option to get rid of the mount look for Divine Steed for those who don’t like it like myself because it’s an eye sore for me and maybe for others.

Thanks

5 Likes

I would LOVE a way to pick what mount is my divine steed!

4 Likes

You can get glyphs to look like the 3 order hall mounts if you wish.

Theyre purchased in the class hall for legion supplies

2 Likes

That would be even better. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s what it used to be. I hated the change to a mount.

3 Likes

Really, that’s new info so they can bring it back then, nice.

I don’t like the Horse theme, it doesn’t fit the Draenei look I would like to have for this guy.

I would rather ride a outland Talbuk into battle :slightly_smiling_face: :muscle:

1 Like

Eh, if you did that the “class fantasy” weirdos would be up in arms.

Truth, truth. +10

1 Like

You guys have nothing to complain about until you’ve been stuck with a kodo.

1 Like

Soooo Human Male Paladins basically? The guys who think only Humans should be Paladins?

Yeah, I don’t really care what those folks want XD

We got served with weird, cartoonish class mounts during Legion.

And being a dorf? Stuck with a ram? Nah. Just… nah.

1 Like

If it’s just a talbuk, that is the lightforged mount. :mag::robot:

Nah, I would rather like to have the option to pick my Talbuk. I would like to use the Outland Talbuk because they look more rugged, plus they’re sleek and fit well for my Character. I like the plate look as well.

Thanks though!

1 Like

Just make it a barber shop option to be honest. That system can be used for just about anything these days it seems.

2 Likes

Raid with paladins spamming giant corehounds around, sounds very fun.

Neither do I. I argue with them regularly.

I like them, but I’d still rather have a Hawkstrider.

No problem. That is the trouble with hero classes having gimmicks, it tunnels fun outfits. :mag::robot: