If adding HvH BGs is ok, so is adding LFD

Blizzard is extremely insightful to problems with their game and had the prescient vision to make the literal perfect change. You’re upset you aren’t running the best game company in the world, too bad. Go back to stocking shelves now.

No they weren’t.

My /played hours on my Classic characters show that I’m not a retail tourist. You’re the one who wants changes that come straight from the retail mindset. I just want the game to look and feel the same as TBC did so if anything I’m a “Classic andy” (I hate that term but it’s the best way to say it).

Anyway I’ve said what I needed to say to you. I am very aware that they will continue to make bad changes to the game because they lack the ability to look at the long term outcome of things.

4 Likes

Blizzard is looking at the long term outcome of things. Pleasing religious-like zealotry to the “old way” will not keep their company alive, sorry. It’s 2021, you can’t handle it. Too bad? Time to go to your cigar bar old man, video games aren’t for you.

1 Like

Exactly right. So now is the time to not let up. We need cross realm LFD asap.

3 Likes

I really can’t tell exactly what kind of troll you are.

Also Maximumfat

2 Likes

So, does Bobby Kotick have hemorrhoids? You seem like you would know firsthand.

2 Likes

Guild fixes the problem.

I think it’s safe to say server imbalance is what causes hvh. Not the other way around. Not very smart are you.

You can’t find a guild to shorten wait times for pvp. You can for pve. Rocket science here.

Oh so again, everyone must play the game your way, otherwise, they must suffer and not be able to play and wait for hours.

And your logic is flawed. A Horde player could change factions and play. They had options as well and chose to ignore them. That is not rocket science.

5 Likes

Yes your right create a new character… By your logic go roll horde I guess? Not hard to understand why one is on her and why other won’t be.

And play the game however you like but don’t sit here demanding changes because you want to play guildless but mad u can’t find groups.

That’s absolutely not “safe to say”, that’s just your opinion. It’s a chicken and egg situation.

The thing is that a player rerolling horde to alliance to have faster queues actually helps the issue. Free horde to alliance transfers was an option that could have been tried but never was. It was immediately to the laziest “solution” possible. Now PVP players have no real reason to stay alliance so this change just speeds up the process of all servers being (IMO boring) one faction PVE servers.

I always find it funny when people insult my intelligence on here but then they can’t figure out basic stuff like that.

6 Likes

So you list one option that clearly wouldn’t have made a large enough impact and then start talking about intelligence…

I predict WoW tokens and dual spec on the horizon because these devs don’t seem to embrace the idea of staying true to TBC. They’ve taken it in a direction of no return.

5 Likes

I actually did not start the trash-talking about intelligence nor would I have. This was from you:

Considering I both played on ally with a few dozen horde who rerolled ally FOR QUEUE TiMES in Classic and I saw the horde queue times decrease in Classic after horde started rerolling to ally I actually know what from experience I’m talking about. I highly doubt you are talking from any experience.

I can put links to multiple topics on here created before the first HvH test where horde were asking for faction changes to ally to help their queue times if you want.

2 Likes

Clearly? How can you know anything about the impact of something that never happened? If Blizzard felt that they needed to intervene, H>A faction transfers was much less intrusive to the integrity of the game than bypassing faction conflict to appease one faction.

2 Likes

I have no doubt these are coming. We will also get cross realm LFD since it comes in Wrath anyway. No reason to wait when your subs are suffering.

3 Likes

Why? The HvH BGs has shown that Blizzard will just add game features to “solve” the problem. So why should anyone reroll or do anything?

Blizzard can just add in Dual Spec and LFD and bingo, problem solved.

2 Likes