Idle animations are too much!

Seriously. The Idle animations on a lot of the character models are way too often. A heavy example of this is Goblin. I’m tired of seeing him looking like he’s chewing cud or looking over his shoulder paranoid ever literal second. Just put some spacing between them or something. A minute? 30 seconds? Honestly anything would be better than an RNG tick that causes my character to do something. There’s nothing wrong with staying still for five whole seconds.

16 Likes

Yeah, is way too often. My Worgen just can’t stop sniffing around. Like 10 times a minute…

10 Likes

Yeah well….that’s what happens when you turn into a werewolf!

You’re part wolf! You gotta sniff!

4 Likes

Human T2: Yawns excessively
Never related to a more idle pose tbh.

3 Likes

The frequency of the Tauren female sneeze idle makes it look like she has bad allergies.

Never have I related to an avatar more.

2 Likes

Such a great subjest to complain about. Bravo

We need ESO personalities. Like rogue stance, commander, shy, melancholy

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

5 Likes

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Most of them don’t bother me, but I can’t stand the Gnome wobble. I’ve avoided making a gnome for the most part and that is one of the main reasons why…it just annoys me when they stand still and wobble non stop.
I wish we had options on what our characters do when idle…stand, kneel, do a pose, meditate etc. I tend to sit my panda here down when I know I’m stepping away, so he at least looks like he’s meditating, ha.

2 Likes

Need more fem panda head tilt.

3 Likes

I mean, when things are constantly trying to kill you, you’d probably want to have high awareness of your surroundings too.

1 Like

I wish we had more silly animations

Something goofy where it only shows up after you’re idle for like 10 minutes

1 Like

bounce bounce

1 Like

I AGREE
GOBLIN male LOOKING ABOUT IS doing my head in

pls for the love of god change the rate that the idle animation occurs. male goblin looks over his shoulder too many times too quickly.

1 Like

the nelf one is the best lol

1 Like

This is funny because I was thinking about this literally today. The Ghost Wolf idle scratches himself every second, I was like wtf. I was stutter step idling. Like wow, this seems a tad excessive I think lol.

2 Likes

I like my idle animation where I just look around like some kind of big stupid bird

1 Like

I hate my warrior adjusting is shoulder armor, But I like my dwarf looking around.

Blizzard does not have a handle on idle animation proc rate.

This becomes even worse when a sound is added to the idle animation, like protodrake dragonriding mounts screaming every 2 seconds.