IDKP Coming Soon. Your Replacement To GDKPing

Your logic is pretty much “Don’t touch me!” and you say “I’m not touching you, this stick is.” and your sibling proceeds punch you.

I think this’ll go okay, until the first time Chase-DeVisa goes to convert his Currency Item into gold at the AH, and find that the price bottomed out.

“What a waste of money.”

I dont think IDKP will be a thing as it requires players to farm items and most GDKPers arent about actually playing the game to pay for things. That being said my guild did to a Peacebloom DKP back in the day to help with the AQ gate opening quests.

It’s more like… it’s not banned until it is banned. Unless someone can come up with concrete examples of Blizzard delivering bans, and refusing to overturn them, for things not in violation of the rules, they’re coping hard.

lol. It’s just how it works I don’t know what to tell you. It’s like playing tag and then screaming “no tag backs” when that was never a rule and pouting that someone else should be kicked out of the game when tag backs were never outlawed.

He’s just malding that GDKP is dying and wants to get one last hit of dopamine on the forums before Feb 8 comes and his reason for existence disappears.

I feel like GDKPs will just put items on the AH and then set the buy out the the win price then have everyone put up an item and buy it out for the pay out. I hope Blizz is accounting for that but who knows.

Huh? You can’t list raid items on the AH.

Oh I have no doubt the P2W kiddos will still try to swipe instead of play. The community must accept this deviant behavior though for it to work. If Blizz can track gold they can track whatever means used for raid gear. It’s not hard to track items due to their ID numbers.

I know for a fact that at least 3 GDKP spammers rec’d a 3 day ban for advertising GDKP’s in general and lfg chat.

You can bet people will report your advertisement it oblivion as most SoD players are fed up with the P2W kiddos.

Just remember, prisons are full of people that thought they were smarter than everyone else.

no like a linen cloth set to say 100g

Now THAT is creative. Approve.

(My guild does MS > OS with some slight LC tweaking on certain BiS, but if we ever needed to fundraise a commodity… that’s brilliant. lol)

Another copy paste copium post ZzZzZzZz

“I’m not crying you’re crying”.

:rofl:

It’s kind of sad when you guys don’t know to take a proper L.

Yes this is the new norm going forward.

The basics is this:

-Scout 4-5 items pre-raid that have supply and an increment that you wish to use that would stack well enough to not overload bags.

Run the full raid

Tell raiders the mystery item used tonight is between these prices for the first like 2000 (up to raid on what items they want to use and price)

Do Item bids

Tell people the item (ideally these are high value future items that will be highly used and might even gain in value long term)

They go buy or grab from bank if they already had that item.

Trade ItemName for Loot.

Distribute out portions of said item to raiders like you previously did with gold.

ItemDKP

Very real possibility.

I think the best way to handle that would be making the item untradeable once you leave the raid instance, if it isn’t already. (Doesn’t remove the possibility, but makes ninja incredibly easy and destroys GDKP trust nicely.)

1 Like

Naw it’s super simple you just have a different item determined at the start of each run. You can then have a large pool of rotating fairly market stable items, and you just sell them on the AH after using them to purchase gear after each run.

Whats funny is that people don’t understand this will absolutely be the meta.

The only way to truly neutralize the issue is to have personal loot. Hey at least that would remove loot ninja drama.

fake smart people are always so funny to me

It’s laughable how ignorant you people are that think it’s P2W that drives GDKP, most all GDKP are legitimate gold farming players that just want to use the best and fairest loot system out there.

The market changes all the time

And expecting things to get sold is another story
And the logistics just doesn’t sound even remotely ideal

"Yeah this item is worth a stack of peacebloom guys "
Bid increases per stack
In order for me to get the gold I’ll post it on the ah for 100g you have to buy it at that price and then after an hour we will group back up to trade the gold

What a silly concept