Identified as Trouble (idat) Founders 2006

Hello, Drenden!

This goes out to the founding members of the server who were around during BC (Burning Crusade), and Wrath. I was curious to what members were still floating around, and had a proposition for them.

If you raided with us, and were affiliated with our guild in a positive manner, add Btag - VyaneTV#1376
Not sure what prompted me to google my old guild. Long live IDaT! We should never have server deferred, lol.
09/16/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Diremood
Not sure what prompted me to google my old guild. Long live IDaT! We should never have server deferred, lol.

I reopened our doors, after communication with past officers etc which found me on a mage on stormrage. I myself am now the head of IDAT E-sports, which progresses through multiple games and recreating our name throughout the community. I was orignally apart of a lot of core guilds back in the day, and our legacy as a core guild still stands.
THIS GOES OUT TO ALL IDENTIFIED AS TROUBLE MEMBERS, this is our current home on discord, and our website is www.identifiedastrouble.com

https://discord.gg/EVgB9Ku

I wasn’t one of you, but was one of the first transfers to Arathor from Bronzebeard. I remember doing a /who Ironforge and only 1 name came up. Its been a fun 12 years!

Why… Hello there :slight_smile: