Ideas for a Hypothetical 5th "Covenant" Shadowlands Realm?

To premise this: I’m aware that there’s only 6 Eternal Ones. This is just a fan project that I’m working on (not a server or anything, that’d be ToS), and it’d switch things around accordingly to add an additional Eternal One.

Alright, with that out of the way, I just need some ideas for an additional Shadowlands zone concept! I feel like the four Covenant zones are extremely unique and have their own central theme.

I was told to come to the story forum to gather opinions, as many of you guys are very well-versed in the lore of this game and what might be plausible as an additional realm in the Shadowlands.

Thanks!

1 Like

Well, Elune being the Winter Queen’s sister could imply that she has her own Realm in the Shadowlands. Elune may or may not inhabit that realm, as the newest cosmology chart implies that Elune is the main deity of the Life domain. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t have her own realm in the Shadowlands that can be reserved for her devote, but for some reason not appropriate for Ardenweald.

The problem is that literally any realm is “plausible.” There are very few wrong answers.

We do know for a fact that there’s a realm called “Craftenium” where people can go to spend eternity dedicated to craft and artifice. That one is canon.

I’d personally like to see a shaman themed zone. I wish Ardenweald had been a shaman zone to be honest, due to it retconning some parts of the Emerald Dream.

And while I doubt they could be turned into covenants, there’s some other zones I’d like to see, like the Devourers’ home plain.

2 Likes
2 Likes

One of them should be Robot Hell

The Great Gym, ruled by Chad Ultimus. The afterlife of all who sought perfection via physical and mental exercise like monks, the more philosophical warriors, and dudebros. Even though no-one there technically has a living body to improve anymore, it’s a metaphor for the idea of working towards self-perfection. Endless weight rooms, juice bars, saunas, and jogging tracks. Everyone lives in a state of friendly competition and there are no bad vibes.

It is also the afterlife of Incels, but for for them it’s hell, existing only as impotent, incorporeal whining spirits that no other inhabitants can see or hear.

Hell is Other Robots.