Idea for RP servers

Oh I know, I was referring to the people you claim view all PvP as toxic and griefing since I don’t think PvP or PvPers can be generalised like that

I then poked a little fun at you turning around and generalising that mentality as being predominantly an “RP server” issue, effectively mimicking what those anti-PvPers do :woman_shrugging:

I personally don’t think that it’s a mentality any more present in the RP community, nobody I’ve ever interacted with on WrA has had a toxic attitude towards PvP. I suppose it might be different on one of the old RP-PvP servers though

Sure, you can do whatever you like :blush:

1 Like

Good good, this is what I like to hear, let’s friend each other now.

Title should be “Very Bad Ideas for RP Servers”.

1 Like

How about removing the level restrictions to all mogs and creating heirlooms in every slot of the armor that way I can just stay at level 1 at all time and make all zones to scale from 1 to 120.

The only problem with this suggestion would be the mounts though.

That will be a major work for Blizz i think.

1 Like

Not bad.

/10 chars

Yes, but if will allow access to all kind of PvP content the server will be overpopulated for people who want mainly PvP and also will get the others things that will not get in the others servers and that i mentioned. If you want a server more suitable for RP i think that some sacrifices are needed. Even so, as i said before, you always will have other servers for a full PvP experience.

So these characters would be detached from your main account then, right?

They would have too, right? Otherwise people would log into the RP server, unlock all mogs and mounts, and never set foot there again.

Not to mention dealing with the absolute meltdown people on the forums would have. As amazing as it would be to watch, let’s not do that.

1 Like

I really like this idea, I was going to say it wasn’t likely to ever happen but who knows. They added potions that allowed you to speak cross faction, that was a huge surprise to me.

I never said that.

As a person who plays on RP servers almost exclusively, I feel like I’d like to not be punished just because I happen to be on a server that has a priority of roleplay over gameplay.

I also do not want to have core things in the game, such as full access to transmog, that normal servers do not.

This is a terrible idea.

1 Like

I am aware, that’s why I was asking.

Thanks for not addressing it. Have a good day.