Idea for pet fix if no revert

I got an idea , cause pet are big issue now , I understand you want some way to punish the hunter but are pet is somewhat are weapon and its are focus regen (for surv) its like if we could target weapon and break them and they had to cast repair for 4 sec, anyway you get the idea, now and my idea.

what if pet cant really die, here it is instead of dying they stay at 1hp cant be healed. but the pet dmg get reduce by 99% but we keep are pet utility and focus regen so surv and bm is not dead on focus/dmg and keep the kill command dmg at 100% its a hunter ability . if we want the pet dmg back we must cast revive pet to remove the 99% dmg reduction debuff . or just go back to bfa pet its was fine and they were not dying without ever being targeted if we managed it well .

1 Like

Too much coding for small brain blizzard

easier fix , just revert pet as they were before and pet rez back to 2s but feels like blizz are stubborn about pet now . they were so many feedback and all ignored

Yea it’s crazy how simple it could be. Just a couple hours of work and bam Bm/surv are back in good spots. Just gotta pray.

You lost me at “are.” After the third misused one the twitching got too bad.

well maybe i should write it in french ? my native language , or maybe in italian ? i’m italian canadian , not english … so yeah i might do spelling mistake but, as if you can’t understand anything that i wrote ?

It certainly is a demonstration of what a terrible mistake it was for Canada to give into bilingualism. I don’t see any sign of even correct French punctuation in your writing.

Back on topic, this could help though I’d have a few concerns. One would be gameplay clarity. I could foresee a situation where it isn’t entirely clear that the pet is doing pretty much nothing but other players are not able to easily realize that thus leading them to focus their damage on an already “dead pet” to try and kill them. There would have to be some work to go into it to make it obvious the pet is not able to contribute much of anything.

Secondly, I think the pet abilities would have to stop functioning properly once they are essentially “dead”. It would be pretty silly if say, I use my dead pet to tank for me via growl and misdirect.

My suggestion previously was make it an instant spell but it doesn’t spawn for 4 seconds. This way we can at least be doing other things while it isn’t there.

Just bring back Heart of the Phoenix. Warlocks have their 3 min cd (almost) instant pet summon so why shouldn’t hunters get a free pet res every now and then?