Idea for AH Mount

I watch asmon for his elden ring now only, i thought he stopped streaming wow.

I hate it.

What if they did something like the black quiraji mount, where every expac they created a new ah mount, but only gave it to people who had the mount originally.

Then they add new ah mounts but they don’t have all that hassle of it being common.

And it moves around a lot. It’s like that quest in Hyjal to catch the frightened animals but 1,000 times worse.

1 Like

Do you even know why it was put into the bmah only? they stated themself that they do not want every player aroudn with an ah mount

Sure. Takes a whole lot of skill to buy wow tokens. Or just play the game and AH any materials you loot.

I would be happy if they include an auction house where ever our new main hub will be in the next expansion. Excluding things like this so we will go to the main city to dump off our stuff is just one other way they have created to make everything take longer to do. It just seems unnecessary.

As for the mount itself and the utility it provides, I feel it is nice that it is a one of a kind thing. I do not have the mount because it was too expensive for me (I still feel like I’m being punished for not playing WoD) but I understand that having earned something like that was a big accomplishment for many.

Including a AH in all new patchs major city would be nice for sure.

Currently the Brutosaur mount is still available on the BMAH but the rate of appearance is really low like once every 6-7 months.

If they fixed that im sure everyone who wants the AH house mount will be mostly satisfied.

1 Like

Dear God no, it will just be an excuse for people to buy more wow tokens and make Activision richer. With recent trends in the Global economy people are poor enough!

I think people who have the money can spend it on tokens i dont think we can decide how one spends their money.

Also people who might be more cautious about their finances can use ingame means to earn gold.

Currently i have made a nice chuck of gold selling prog essentias and selling consumables.

Im sure people who want to make the gold will always find a way to get the gold.