Idea for a Monk-specific toy

Dunno where else to throw this - quick idea for an in-game toy Blizz: a hearthstone that uses the same animation as Zen Pilgrimage, for monks only.

That’s the whole pitch. I love the levitating meditation animation, would love to use it more often, but I don’t need to go back to the Wandering Isle that much nowadays.

10 Likes

I like this idea

3 Likes

I love the animation, would use that toy a lot if it’s implemented, good idea!

On this monk I did not complete the legion quests on purpose so zen pilgrimage still takes me to the peak of serenity for quick handy portal to stormwind. Not sure if there’s another way to set up zen pilgrimage to peak by default after getting legion quests done. Biggest downside to me is having the guy following you around Falaram saying “I GOTTA DELIVER THIS MESSAGE FOR YOU FROM GRANDMASTER HEIGHT!”

Not exactly but, when you zen pilgrimage to the Wandering isle, you start going down the main stairway, there’s a gazebo with a group practicing on the right hand side (when going down the stairs) - behind this group there’s a portal to the Peak of Serenity. And then the portal to Dalaran all the way down.

Admittedly, that’s two loading screens, but you can still get to the Peak. Monks and Druids lucked out, they have an easy way to get back to main the hubs with their legion teleports.

1 Like

Me, leveling my rogue through legion: what do you mean use the DOOR??

2 Likes