I'd pay __ for transfer

I’d pay $50 usd to transfer off this realm so I could play with friends. Open it up blizz, lots of money to be made. 3-month cd

8 Likes

support

10 char

2 Likes

Reroll, easy.

1 Like

I’d pay $30 usd to transfer off this realm so I could play with friends. Open it up blizz, lots of money to be made. 0 cd.

i doubt they would release transfers before phase 2 … for phase 2 to happen they need to get rid of layering… trasnfer would most likely make it even harder to get rid of layers

1 Like

There are already free transfers to lower population servers. They are obviously trying to manage populations right now to get down to one layer per realm. Paid server transfer wouldn’t happen until after Phase 2 launches at least.

1 Like

Glad I waited.

Too many servers were opened too soon.

You don’t need to pay for them. Blizzard is giving them away for free.

1 Like

People : Blizzard we want more realms
People: Blizzard why u open more realms?
People : Blizzard my realm is dead, Open realm transfers!
100% people after that : Why did you open realm transfers Blizzard, now the economy is sh1t!

3 Likes

This. There’s more of an agenda here with these transfers then “I want to play with friends.”
Blizz should add them after phase 2, with the 6 month cd, and only allow 50 gold max to transfer with the toon.

I bet RMT’ERS would love transfers…

$5 seems more than fair.

I’d pay for a Server Xfer to Burning Crusade servers… Just putting it out there Blizzard :wink:

I’d pay you Tuesday for a cheeseburger today.

2 Likes

Old fart

1 Like

Stop with that. No one will reroll. I understand that for you every toon is just garbage and you don’t care about any of your toons. But for majority of us, we are attached to our toons.
So if I can’t play on my server when hitting 60 (It’s 75% horde), I’ll just stop playing. Not rerolling.

I’ll pay 50 usd for transfer with no problems.

4 Likes

Anything more than $10 and I would just continue to re-roll.