Id like xalataths eyes

I can stare into them for days.
i have them set as my wall paper background.

2 Likes

wonder if they’ll give the option of void touched eyes for like Shadow priests to use. Void elves most likely already got them so not saying for them to be for them but my shadow priest vulpera would love such. I mean we already got races with golden eyes as if touched by the light so why not void touched ones too?

3 Likes

Draenei already get void eyes. Arcane, too.

yeah I know and vulpera get the arcane pink eyes but we’ve yet to get a purple eye color. Worgen got glowing purple eyes but they also got glowing yellow eyes so there is proof some races may not need void eyes but at the very least purple eyes for vulpera would be nice.

Like, in a jar?

4 Likes

Void elves.

There is also a void skin for Earthen, but it isn’t available to players… for whatever reason…

Being visibly aligned with cosmic powers should not be available to every race, it should stick to the lore. It makes certain races visually unique. Elves are a great example of this.

If all races could run around with golden eyes or void tentacles then it would be boring. It would defeat the point of racials and heritage armour.

As for Xal’s eyes, I love them, but the player is not as attuned to the void as her, so we shouldn’t get them. If we got anything akin to that then it should be a void elf exclusive, similar to the night elf night warrior eyes.

1 Like

… I already said the void elves had them and you lot and the blood elves are spoiled enough as is you don’t need race exclusive options. Yes it should stick to the lore I agree but we’re going into areas rich with void energy, there is undead in one of the new zones glowing with the light… and I’ve already said I’d at least settle for purple eyes for vulpera they don’t gotta be tinged with void energy but that would be neat I just don’t know how to spin that with the lore.

I couldn’t agree more, give void elves Xal’atath’s eyes!

1 Like

licks eyeball

They’re so deep and mysterious and remind me of grape popsickles

The Harronir have a similar style. :robot::thought_balloon:

1 Like