Id like the option to chose kniafu

Everyone else fails in comparison. praise knaifu. praise xal.

11 Likes

I hold her in my hands a whole expansion when she was a little dagger, I want to be at her side

10 Likes

I hate her. She is messing with the OG High Elf waifu, Alleria, and so she must die.

3 Likes

i am equally as proud of her growing up and become the harbinger we all knew she would be.

2 Likes

I’m kinda wondering what form Xalatath had originally. She looks like an elf now, but we killed the original occupant and she took it over lol

2 Likes

I don’t know who her VA is, but I would listen to them read the phone book

2 Likes

apparently theres a mural of a old god creature who people think might be xally.

1 Like

backs away slowly

This is going to be a long expansion.

1 Like

Claudia Christian

Also known as Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5. :dracthyr_heart:

4 Likes

Honestly I’d like the option to have void-relevance as a Blood Elf, despite not being a Void-Elf … :sob: Especially for us belf spriests.

I feel like the Void Elf starting scenario rather butchered all potential for any strong void-themed Blood elf characters, given:

• Rommath declared: “Any who treat with the void are to be exiled”
    (Big FU to Belf Shadowpriests)
  • Anything that is elvish + void in nature for the story is just straight up shoehorned into the Void-Elves …

I mean it’d be nice if at the very least they could give Blood Elves the ‘Nethermancers’ back – even so much as solidifying the lore as such for the power of Blood Elf Shadowpriests. :face_exhaling:

:unamused: I feel like the Alliance only get all the cool $#!% the pass few expansions…

As for Knaifu :sparkles: :dagger: :sparkles: –

It’d be nice for us priests to get some further recognition from her, all the way through :muscle:

As for the thread :thinking: … Perhaps we could have a questline where we have to choose to side with Knaifu to survive a mutually threatening scenario or “find another means”.

I hope they gonna do a rework on Vareesa too. Last sister with an okd model I feel bad for her

Xal’atath is a betrayer by nature so good luck with that.

I can fix her

4 Likes

It would be hilarious if she starts seeing the shadow priest as a stalker. I mean people usually only meet her once before they’re dead and gone and this will be the shadow priest’s third time.

I can just imagine the shadow priests waving “hay it’s me again!”

1 Like

We’re the X they just can’t seem to shake. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… Given we might be the ones to kill her as a villain someday — with the above in mind, it kinda seems rather morbid :joy:

Void Lord Narrator, with a saddened voice:

:pensive: “The X stalked her, until eventually … They killed her.”

1 Like

For all we know, she’s just a basic void creature like the ones we’ve killed so many of and she just happened to inhabit the knife.

man

knaifu gets all the love when we had a staff voiced by matt mercer in legion

justiceformymagesstaffbando

4 Likes

You kicked us out.

You get nothing.

It’s our time and soon Silvermoon will be ours too.

Knives always hold a special place in my heart. Ever since Undertale.

Side note, I’ve suddenly developed the inspiration to compare the personality traits between Chara and Xal’atath.

(For real though, she’s such a precious character I couldn’t bring myself to fight her if it ever came to that)

…i dont care?