< Iconic > 6/10 HM LFM (Heals/DPS) W/Th/M 830-1130PM ST

< Iconic >

Progression
Uld 6/10 HM 25s 9/10HM 10s

Naxx/OS/EoE Farm w/undying

Raid Days : W/TH/M 830pm - 1130pm ST
Loot : Loot Council with rotating officer/raider weekly to keep transparency

About Us and what to expect :
A group of like minded induvial who wish to succeed and clear all content while having fun. Leadership has been playing this game on a high end level since Vanilla and expects to have a successful WotLK experience for the guild. The guild environment is relaxed but at the same time expects all its raiders to come fully prepared to be efficient and effective during raid. This means: know fights, have proper consumes, addons/wa’s , gear, enchants/gems etc. The guild has a zero tolerance towards toxicity, meaning if there is an issue it will be resolved with a one time warning. I expect everyone to understand that even though this is a remake of original, I do not want to waste peoples time and to be able to expect the same of us.

Requirements of Trials:
You must have a good understanding of your class or be able to take criticism to help improve your play. You must have at least one crafting profession ready for T7 and two by Ulduuar. You must use proper addons to raid, ie Bigwigs/DBM, Weakauras, Threat Meter etc. Do not expect to get loot all the time or ahead of everyone.

Current Recruitment Needs:

25 man
Affi/Desto -Lock(2) - High
Ele/Resto- Sham (1) - Med
Shadow/Disc- Priest (1) - High
Boomy/Resto-Druid (1) - High
Combat/Assassin- Rogue(1) - Low
Frost/Unholy -Dk (2) - High

Other classes/roles not listed are closed atm, but willing to talk to anyone that has interest.
Feel free to contact me via links below and thanks for taking time to read. Best of luck in WotLK.

Trixa

BNET - Xcirus#1428
Discord - Cerinity#1162

*updated recruitment needs

Sounds like we may be a good fit, I added you on Bnet, my tag is #MamaBear1385.

updated recruitment - still looking for some solid peeps to go kill pixel with

to the front of the line boys

updated progression and recruitment needs

Still looking for healers and a prot pally with ret os or ret with tank os.

Still looking for a Resto Sham and Resto Druid to round out our 25 man roster

Hi, we’re pretty awesome. :slight_smile:

updated recruitment needs

Come check us out! We’re good folks helping push everyone to succeed. You know it’d be a blast to raid with us. :smiley:

Bumperino - Currently looking for 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Enhancement Shaman, 1 Restoration Shaman, 1 Mage, 1 Hunter

Bump in the night. 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Resto Shaman, 1 Spriest. Also considering all solid DPS and casuals going into T5 content!

updated recruitment needs- still looking for solid resto sham.

bump with new needs!

Always needing resto shammies, let us know if you’re interested! Be glad to meet with you!

8/10 and updated recruitment needs

bums are cool …

1 Like

Looking for more!