Icicles size

Is there an addon that lets me increase the size of my Frost Mage’s icicles? They’re so small on my monitor, and blocked by effects and my character, that they’re often quite hard to see. I looked for one of the Combo Points variations but they don’t have any that support Frost. Any recommendations?
Thanks.

Are you just trying to figure out when to launch your Spike?

If so, use ConRo. It’ll light up the button when it’s ready to launch.

Edit: Also, consider buying a bigger monitor. You can buy a decent one at Walmart for $200 and if you buy online you might even be able to use Affirm and make payments.

There are no addons that can change the appearance or size of any in-game assets, including spells. If you’re struggling to see them you can use a WeakAura that tracks them. Those you can modify any way you like and the options are quite extensive.

But really you shouldn’t need to track them at all since Glacial Spike is all but mandatory and you pretty much want to use it every time you have 5 Icicles regardless of what else is going on. So you can basically completely ignore Icicles and just hit Glacial Spike as soon as it lights up.

2 Likes

What Kerathras said. Go to the googles, type in “Frost Mage weakaura” and take a gander at the options on Wago. I run Luxthos, but there are other great ones like Publik’s or Manathers. Find one that suits your purpose, and if there are extra bits you don’t need you can remove them (you could literally grab a full pack and delete everything except icicles/GS).