Icecrown Free the slaves bug/gold loss

So was doing my dailies and at first i thought hey maybe i mailed my bank to much gold or maybe my add ons have a ui bug or corrupt file. Then i noticed during my dailies holy smokes all my gold is gone… After thinking i was going crazy i remembered freeing the slaves in ice crown was stuck at 1/10. Which was interesting because after every mod you heard a coin noise which little did i know RESULTED IN A HUGE GOLD LOSS EVERY MOB I CLICKED. Now I’m sitting here One day before uldaur thinking wow im super broke lmao.

There’s a thread in the bug report forum. I see you posted in it after this but I’ll link it for those who read your thread and don’t know.
“Slaves to Saronite” daily MASSIVE BUG - WoW Classic / WoW Classic Bug Report - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

It’s pretty nuts. My guildies have been memeing on it already this morning. Hopefully that all gets figured out because that’s a crazy bug.

2 Likes

Edit: Beat me to it by a couple seconds MOO… But yea… that’s a pretty huge bug. I’m sure they’ll roll that back and refund the gold. People are claiming they lost absurd amounts…

1 Like

so rough before ulduar man and my motivation just went down the drain now lol

3 Likes

This is both hilarious and terrifying.

2 Likes

I’m sure this bodes well for ulduar launch on Thursday. Nothing will go wrong.

1 Like

I for one support this transfer of wealth from the elite bourgeoisie to the slave working class.

DOWN WITH WEALTH INEQUITY!
EAT THE RICH!
RISE UP MY SLAVE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

3 Likes

Is this what karma means?

the irony in this is we were tryna free the slaves and they stole our money smh

2 Likes

tax the rich and give to the poor…working as intended

It’s Communism, it always works until you run out of peoples money!

(But seriously Communism never works in reality, it only leads to mass starvation and hundreds of millions of deaths, dramatic reduction in quality of life, and endless misery until the Communist regime is overthrown).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.