ICC BUFF needs to drop

if you haven’t eaten dinner you aren’t going to

What does that even mean?

it makes as much sense as you do

“Now” as in pre buff. You’re arguing semantics.

if you haven’t cleared the raid without buffs by pre buff, then you aren’t going to. That’s ok. Only the top players and guilds were ever going to anyway.

what

Guilds will have had 2 months. If they haven’t gotten the pre buff heroic kill by then, they probably won’t. Is that clear enough for you?

yeah, that’s still completely wrong though, you have absolutely no idea of that and you said they won’t, not they probably won’t, weasel words

1 Like

That’s not true. Everyone with a kill has triple digit pulls on the majority of the raid. Guilds that only raid 2 nights still haven’t gotten to that. If you didn’t no life ptr, you had to progress the other heroics too.

1 Like

It’s an MMORPG. Flexing is a thing - even if people don’t really care. Being proud of your accomplishments is a thing. If parsing wasn’t on a website that everyone else could see, do you think it would be as popular? Of course not. People want to flex. Progressing faster is just another form of it.

They should add more drops for those who dont turn on the buff. And another achievement for prestige purposes.
Gives guilds a little incentive to not turn it on.

Achievement yes, extra drops no.

some of us on some servers are still in a race, you can leave you snark at the door plz

True, I have no issues with people standing in specific spot in Capital city on their badass looking mounts in their full raids gear or queue for normal dungeons to solo the dungeons and flex and etc its fine.

But when it get to them on a personal level and they start to want the game changes to suit them and or they start to gatekeep people, since they believe people getting the same stuff they have but with a easier method mean they do not deserve it is when I see a problem with it.

Well, everyone is acting out of their own best interest. The includes the gatekeepers and the gatekeeper haters alike. I personally, have no horse in this race. All the OP was asking for was an extra amount of time so their guild can clear the dungeon since they were so close.

Somehow, the entire thread got twisted into gatekeeping paranoia.

1 Like

What race? That ended in 2010.

2 Likes

They have months until pre-patch. Just turn off the buff and continue on.

4 Likes

Good luck on getting #743 I’m sure they’ll erect statues in your honor.

1 Like

It’s live now?

Edit: False alarm, someone left the intern alone for the holidays

Why is the 5% buff already in on Westfall server?

Edit : So it’s already been hotfixed apparently.

They are planning to remove chill of the throne debuff?

It gets removed in Cata.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.