I Would Love Some News/Reveals... Anything

Yeah I wouldn’t mind this.

1 Like

An actual Q&A with the Lore team would be amazing. Whoever designs classes to answer to the community why it feels like we got weaker going from 110 to 120 instead it feels like we went from 110 to 100. These guys need to be held accountable and give detailed explanations.

1 Like

Wait, wait…an actual Q&A, as in where they answer questions about relevant issues?
You are mad, sir!
MAD, I say!
Flips hair

5 Likes

Either they answer to us or they answer to their bosses when subs fall to the point someone gets fired over it. Someone needs to be put on the spot take the heat and honestly stop avoiding questions they know everyone is asking.

It festers like an open wound and diminishes trust as they end up looking arrogant. If you screwed up just admit it and say it will be fixed at some point.

If 8.2 is in theory in April or May and that is when Azerite gear is supposed to change why are there not more dev videos or communication asking what direction they should go. Moving a bunch of passive abilities that are not predictable from my Shoulder and Chest to the HoA will not fix the issue.

4 Likes

Remember when they didn’t tell us anything and we had to be surprised by content AND content releases? I liked that much better than knowing what we’re getting.

Well spoken, and a good serious response. however, in the matter of Blizzard ‘admitting’ anything, they do this frequently but seldom follow up.
‘‘We’ll look into that.’’
‘‘We made a mistake.’’
‘’ Thank you for feedback.’’
…all of which is invariably followed by
…crickets…

Other than this issue, I totally agree with you.

Flips hair and SNAP

1 Like

There’s no mystery to why we got weaker. We get weaker EVERY. SINGLE. EXPANSION. That’s the POINT of a new expansion. Is resetting everyone’s power to the bottom. It just feels worse this time because we lost legendaries and artifacts.

Remember ‘ilevel scaling’ for the entire game?
"We wanted you to discover that ‘organically’(whatever that means, in this context.)
How about finding out you no longer had control of choice for your guild officers’ permissions?

If somebody changes the rules for a game, we had better be told about it.
Flips hair

Last two expansions items we get have supplemented actual class progression. Legion the abilities were active and in BFA they are passive and random.

A vast majority of Legion abilities were passive. Most classes got 1 active ability that was given to them when they acquired the artifact.

Right 1 ACTIVE ability. That is why people say they feel weaker. It is a crazy thing to rage over but when you are relying on a proc or you are stuck waiting for a GCD trust me you notice that missing 1 ability.

Current news: they defended microtransactions by explaining that MMOs are expensive, hired a new CFO and gave him a $15 million dollar bonus. Don’t even pay their employees the minimum industry standard. They’re also selling a red dot for $1 over on CoD if you want to buy it.

2 Likes

I really don’t give a damn about how much communication Blizzard has with the players. I just want them to fix the game.

Talk is cheap. I don’t care what they say, I care what they do. And they aren’t doing anything to fix the game’s problems.

1 Like

It was a lot more than losing legendaries and artifacts.

For the first time since BC, I no longer have a DPS cooldown.

For the first time since vanilla, I no longer apply a slow with my attacks. All the other tank classes do, but I don’t, even though I did for 15 years.

We’ve been pruned for 3 expansions in a row, now. And it shows. Class design is hollow, and when your character plays like garbage, you can’t enjoy the rest of the game, because your character is how you experience the game.

And Blizzard doesn’t give a damn. They no longer thing game design is important.

And the game director doesn’t even think they pruned this expansion. He’s living in a completely different reality from the rest of humanity.

1 Like

I’m not disagreeing it adds to it, however I don’t think the loss of one active ability outweighs all the other factors.

I only mention that there was ONE passive ability because you made it sound as if Legion was just full of interesting active abilities for everyone while BFA was all passive BS when in reality Legion gave everyone one active, then a majority of traits were passive and extremely dull in comparison to BfA passives.

Dreadblades traits:

• Curse of the Dreadblades: DOPE active ability
  • Fortune Strikes: % increase to passive proc
  • Black powder: passive % increase to Between the Eyes dmg
  • Blurred Time: Passive faster cooldowns when Adrenaline Rush is active
  • Blademaster: Passive each parry during Riposte gives a combo point
  • Fortune’s Boon: Passive reduced CD on Adrenal Rush
  • Deception: Passive using Sprint activates Feint
  • Fortune’s Strike: Passive % dmg increase to Main Gauche
  • Blunderbuss: Passive random chance on Saber Slash to buff next pistol shot
  • Gunslinger: Passive % increased crit to Pistol Shot
  • Fate’s Thirst: % increases dmg dealt by Run Through
  • Cursed Edges: Passive % increase to Saber Slash dmg
  • Blade Dancer: Passive improved energy regen during Blade Flurry
  • Hidden Blade: Ambush makes your next Saber Slash hit twice
  • Fatebringer: Passive reduce cost of finishing moves
  • Ghostly Shell: Passive healing when using cloak of shadows
  • Greed: Passive random proc leech cleave

These are the launch traits for Outlaw Rogue. You’ll notice two things about them. One, a vast majority are passives. Two, those passives are boring AF. True many of them are quite powerful and really changed how the class played, but most of them are certainly less interesting than BfA passives.

1 Like

Why exactly? In one week a new season starts, meaning a new raid comes out. We already know what we’re getting in 8.1.5, and we already know a lot about 8.2. What exactly is there to talk about atm?

1. Source? Because I’m pretty sure if they said that it would be blasted everywhere by now, and I’ve never heard it.
  2. It’s actually an old cfo, the one they had during some of the most growth in their company, and really who are you to tell them how they spend their money?
  3. If they didn’t do that they would have no employees. So I’m not going to jump on that bandwagon.
  4. They have nothing to do with cod so…

Tons of news … none of which addresses what’s wrong with this expac.

Personally I hope they go full radio silence cause they’re too busy discussing how to end this expac sooner than planned and give us something better to play …

… if i’m still around for it.

Played 8 toons in Legion … down to 4 when BfA revealed itself to be a crapfest … now down to 2 and struggling to remain entertained.

I found a new passion in the form of world pvp brawls in lake everstill zone, it keeps me warm at night.

1 Like