I would like to see interaccount character transfers

Retail allows you to transfer characters between accounts owned by the same person for free. Since you’ve gutted multiboxing into the ground, I want to move my characters over to one account. I’m not paying for two concurrent subscriptions anymore and I’m more than willing to let those characters rot over this. I could see paying a one time fee, if that’s what it takes, but monthly? Not a chance.

yes, so would account-sellers.

Not how that works, dummy. I’m not moving a character from my account to yours. I’m moving a character from my account to mine and they know its mine.

You put them on different accounts that’s on you. Every person would just boost another toon and transfer. Yes I know you just want to create a list of provisions to fit you but there are others to abuse it. Sounds like your just gonna let it rot.

This was available in Vanilla.

It should be available now.

2 Likes

Again, they have this in retail and I’ve been doing it for years. Maybe you’re just dumb or ignorant but they know what I’m talking about.

Oooo yea I want this so o can transfer my mage off my account to another account and boost myself ave the transfer mage back. YES

Now you’re getting it.

Neither ignorant or dumb. This is something exploitative by the population. You ain’t getting this

So you’d rather someone buy gold and pay a gold seller to boost him than have someone just do it for himself or herself? I will allow you time to reconsider your position.

Account to account transfers on retail: yeah its perfectly fine. No worries :slight_smile:
On classic: no way! How dare you! That’s exploitive!
:grimacing::grimacing:

Yeah, because when you type in your name on account information, blizzard verifies the information with your social secruity number and finger prints.

Or you know, email and an authenticator.

Boosters make new accounts because its less expensive for them to do so. The account transfer fee is 20 bucks if I remember right… The account for 1 month is 15 bucks, and they can easily level a character in under a month to sell.

adding account to account transfer MIGHT enable the guy who’s selling an old character but as for the professional account sellers this is a non factor.

100% signed. There’s no reason this shouldn’t be in game. I’d love to consolidate my characters, I’d play more and Blizzard would get more money out of me long term + I’d be happier customer. I’d pay $100 per transfer

It was available in vanilla so it should be now.

Nah mutliboxers don’t deserve an inch of anything, go away

I’m not a multiboxer and would love the feature.

It would certainly solve this issue on this thread TBC Netherwhelp Collar not able to be claimed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.