I would like to join a PvP Community Channel

I’m not going to be leaving my guild to do some real PvP, but I’d like to start doing it - with RBG’s, and arenas, and grind all that good stuff out. So I figure I’ll try entering the new, wide world of community channels instead.

I am looking to do Alliance mostly right now, but I also have some Horde I’d likely want to work on as well at some point soon.

Are there any such dedicated communities/groups that interested/semi-casual players could join for some PvP without my needing to leave my guild? Or how should I go about this?

1 Like

There’s a lot of links in this post, both Alliance and Horde, so make sure to read them all. But bottom line is everything happens in the Discord that basically unites all the PvP communities, so I’d primarily join that. It’s quite active.

1 Like

I’m pretty curious if there’s anything like this as well. I’m currently leveling a rogue on Alliance-side and I have next to no connections there. I’d love to do some PvP but would rather find some likeminded fellows to queue random BGs with.

Amazingly, it seems the only community channel listed is now ‘Deleted Community’ in game, for Alliance ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766606492 ) .

So yeah, that doesn’t sound right. There should be a hundred of these… Does anyone know of any such Alliance rated PvP-oriented community?

You’ll make your life easier by playing Horde endgame. Nearly everyone who takes the game even slightly serious plays Horde.

Here’s a cheat sheet:

Alliance - pet battles, rp, and collect toys.

Horde - everything Alliance does plus actual PvE beyond LFR and PvP beyond random battlegrounds.

Maybe I will. That mount that you unlock, Vicious Black Warsaber is earnable if I go on Horde and rank up, right?

But anyway, last call before I make my own Alliance-centered PvP Community regardless. No one knows of one?

Cryptids League

They mainly focus on WPVP, but they recently started doing premade BGs.
Here’s a post:
Cryptids League Announcement

That’s fascinating - they look awesome! But do they have their own community channel? I didn’t see one…