I would like a different dance for my character

My current dance has me making rabbit ears with my hands and makes no sense. I would like to be able to chance the default dance on the character.

8 Likes

If they were to ever add Dance Studio LIKE THEY PROMISED, then you could fix that.

8 Likes

They need to add a /dance2 option with like a faction-wide dance.

5 Likes

I want to see the female goblin dance be made available to females of every race.

6 Likes

At one time I thought they were going to add a parameter to /dance so that you could do /dance ‘n’, where 0 <= n < number of races and represents the race which dance you will do. That way you could do any of the dances with any of the races. I can even envision something like /dance 1,4,2,3,7, etc. which would allow you to mix dances with one command.

3 Likes

I’d maybe switch out for male Worgen… I do like the little bow they do at the end. Or more hilariously fitting maybe the Troll male dance XD. Flipping around like a ninja seems like something I’d do…

1 Like

Yes. We are in desperate need of some new moves. Or even just remove the dumbest looking part of our dance.

But ideally, more moves is a better choice.

2 Likes

Oddly enough, Old Republic makes a killing off of dances and other emotes. Never really understood it myself, but whatever works!

1 Like

I want the female Tauren dance.

5 Likes

I love the male pandaren’s dance. I made a female pandaren because I really don’t like playing male characters, and her dance was embarrassing. I would also like to see female pandaren’s get a much better dance.
Same with female draenei and humans. Their dances are horrible.
Love the female gnome, night elf and void elf dances.

2 Likes

Man if they ever added dances as a collectable cosmetic item, I’d farm the hell out of whatever it was.

They could so make a very long quest chain for every race, even cross faction, that concludes with you learning their dance.

“Ah, thank you dear Pandaren for aiding us, please, let us teach how to do the rather enticing dance of our Night Elf kin…”

7 Likes

I always tough Pandaren female was a joke on K-pop dance and things like that

1 Like
9 Likes

I really like the beat its strangely entertaining XD

3 Likes

Yeah Dance Studio, we should have seen modern wow coming. Dance studio is even on the box for LK.

1 Like

Perhaps they hadn’t really anticipated the resources required to make up a new dance for not just a single race but every race/sex combo, and then how they wouldn’t be able to make money from it because they’d be crucified for putting it in the shop.

Which is a shame because it resulted in us just getting nothing.

2 Likes

remember back when WOTLK was getting ready to release and blizz said new dances were coming? we’re all still waiting on them new dances

meanwhile FF14 has like 50 different dances your character can do with more being added all the time

5 Likes

Don’t they have an emote shop?

1 Like

Dance studio was a selling point of the LK expac. It was never delivered and at this point, the devs are so creatively bankrupt, they couldnt be hecked to even bother. Sad really.

3 Likes

Fr. I think if I hit a keybind, something similar to the fortnite emote pane should come up and I can sit in a main city and emote all day.
Srs tho… no. my thought,
Dance dance revolution??? Maybe… I have a video capture of that happening in the Auction house one lonely, confusing night in Orgrimmar. WTF Happened to the auctioneers??? I had to go to the northern part of Org… Valley of Wisdom… to fulfill my purchasing needs. jk. that was fun tho.
Dance options?? Naahhhhh