I wonder what percentage of WoW players got fully vaccinated?

0.017 is what it comes out to

Nothing you have said is original. Thereā€™s thousands of people regurgitating the same talking points you are. Itā€™s so pervasive that Iā€™m actually pretty bored with it.

If thousands of people are all saying the same things you are, isnā€™t it possible you are being manipulated by propaganda?

1 Like

Honey.

Percentages.

Move the decimal.

3 Likes

You are being lied to about the Big Lie. The Big Lie is that trump was robbed of the election. Any other ā€œbig lieā€ youā€™ve been told about is a lie.

1 Like

Fair enough, letā€™s do by age now.

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-Focus-on-Ages-0-18-Yea/nr4s-juj3

There you go, champ. Knock yourself out. Donā€™t forget to move the decimal two places after you divide the little number by the big number.

And then take that percent, move the decimal back over, and times that by 320,000,000. That will give you the numbers of each age group that would likely die if we went the ā€œherd immunityā€ route and just pretended that COVID wasnā€™t a thing and went about our lives.

Iā€™m curious if you think that just because someone is older that itā€™s chill for them to die, though? Iā€™d like my parents to not die. Iā€™d like me to not die. Iā€™d even like for your parents or grandparents to not die, because Iā€™m not a monster.

2 Likes

We are already at herd immunity between vaccines and natural immunity.

PFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

614 COVID deaths yesterday.

Florida is still in the triple digits of people dying, every day.

1 Like

This is always such a lovely line of argument ā€œAHA! So the protective measures youā€™re taking arenā€™t 100% effective, especially when idiots like me do whatever we can to create riskier environment because freedumb! So why bother with anything at all?ā€

4 Likes

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02146-w

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth I have been vaccinated. I did it mostly for my wife who has a genetic blood clotting disorder.

1 Like

Putin does not want to turn America into another Russia.
Putin wants to destroy America by sowing division, chaos and death.

2 Likes

And thatā€™s a good choice for you. At least you arenā€™t trying to force it onto others, I ty for that.

Anti-vax. Plain and simple. Report and move on.

2 Likes

Well and I have little faith in it. I think it probably offers little protection against the delta variant, they just arenā€™t telling us because it would stop people from getting the vaccine completely.

We shall see though.

HEY Blizzard, how come I can only ignore someone for 6 months instead of forever? That is some BS.

This is still going?

Pretty sure at this point, arguing on the internet isnā€™t going to persuade people who arenā€™t vaccinated to getting a jab. Especially on the WoW forum. They made their choice and they are digging in, so no point in pushing the subject. Iā€™m pretty sure once this is all over theyā€™ll be completely fine with whatever the consequences and fallout are of their actions, regardless if its good or bad.

All I know is, the last time I checked the U.S. is about 50% vaccinated now. So we at least made it to Thanos Snap territory in case the virus goes full Plague Inc. on us.

1 Like

The point being is that we starve it before it has a chance to get into the community and out of control.

And everytime we enjoy long periods of normal day to day life, we donā€™t need to wear masks, we can be in large groups, go clubbing, have mass gatherings without having to worry about getting infected.

1 Like

But you do go into lockdown after lockdown when cases arise

Yep. And itā€™s generally over in less than 3 weeks. 3 weeks of lockdown for several months of normal life, is a small price to pay.

2 Likes