I wish there was a way to more easily craft complex items

The example I’m thinking of is for let’s say, the weekly I’m about to do for engineering, Milestone Magnifiers, that then need shock-spring coils, serevite bolts, and greased-up gears, to have those three items then listed under neath the MMs (like subfolders in a folder tree) so I didn’t have to keep hopping around in the UI to do each item. This would be so much more intuitive IMO. Keep the items where they are, just ALSO list them under when you select the item, so it’s easy to just make.

I swear I end up forgetting what I need, and have to sometimes put the stuff in a notepad window in another screen so I don’t keep hopping back and forth to double check quantities. Maybe there’s an addon out there that does this, but it should be baked in, seems obvious.

2 Likes

I can see how this would be annoying. The way I’ve always countered this is to just have a few of everything on hand. I try to keep at least 10 of everything except arclight capacitors and the chassis, I make those when needed only. It would be cool to have an interface like you suggested though.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely a bit frustrating but I go with the above statement….keep a little bit of everything on hand. That is solid advice.

1 Like

That’s engineering for ya! For now I would suggest using the favorites. Put the quest items like the goggles and the fireworks in there, basic components are already near the top of the list anyway. Less need then to do the scrolling yoyo.

1 Like