I wish I went alliance

You missed out, I sit in IF while i eat lunch or do whatever and make tons of gold doing nothin. Mage is money.

Paladins trump everything, there were so many retail players that heard ā€œhorde are bestā€ and forgot that paladins are insane. I specifically chose horde because Paladins make raiding trivial and tanking is way easier because everyone has salvation and 10% more stats in raids. I wanted the challenge, yet too many people forgot how good paladins actually are when it comes to PVP and PVE.

2 Likes

Yeah I mean I have irl friends and im doing well with our guild here. Itā€™s to late.

Oh well.

I may make an ally to meme with one day, or bust a nut 2

Thereā€™s nothing stopping you from re-rolling Alliance except yourself at this point.

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing stopping a salmon from getting up the river to be eaten by a grizzly bear either except itself

Lucky for you there is a druid class for that. :smiley:

God I love your answers, always a good laugh

1 Like

Thing is, Iā€™m not even joking. It never occurred to me until I was pugging a WotLK heroic and I realized the healer was starkers. She said it was the only way she could stay awake while running dungeons at that point.

Ca we please get off the Spy addon thingā€¦ please. The horse is long dead and its just silly at this point.
And if you think Shaman are trash youā€™ve played with bad Shaman.

Yeah, an organized alliance group with paladins is basically unbeatable. Paladins are grossly overpowered.

1 Like

You must be new.

Blessing of Sacrifice on obvs team mate target, oh no I got sheeped? Wonder if they will attack my team mate? Break sheep? Good thing bubble wasnā€™t used?

Then u switch to the pally

I wanted to play a vanilla shaman, since my friend is a paladin that wants to try to relive his ret daysā€¦I guess Iā€™m mage.

You think thatā€™s bad? Trying playing against shamans in Organized PvP as a mage.

You have almost an entire forum filled with other alliance regretting their choice.