I wish I went alliance

Playing on Herod as a Horde is boring as crap.

I also hate going vs paladins in organized PvP.

Who else regrets their faction? I would gladly be playing a human mage, or gnome war instead.

3 Likes

I mean…you are the dominate faction on that realm so…/shrug

Another thing is all the players wanting to HK farm before BG’s hit. Kinda blizzards fault, but at the same time, I’m tired of the death squads. It’s boring. Large amounts of players in a world that was designed for smaller population is not a good idea imo.

3 Likes

Not too late to change.
I did an UD mage first but it lost its appeal with all the random people demanding my time for a handful of change.
I’ll do this Nelf and my two horde alts ( Tauren shaman and druid).

1 Like

Ally on Herod are forced to group, u never see them out in the world solo.

They are only in big groups or raids.

Horde mostly run around in masses single or duos.

Either way it sucks for both.

I would get infinite kills if I was ally, Just playing with a pally all day.

1 Like

I don’t regret going horde, as a priest. Playing an alliance priest is very frustrating in PVP because of WoTF and shamans and the horde obsession with warriors.

1 Like

I regret going horde!

I wanted to go alliance because in retail I play alliance and know that Horde has a greater number of players (more players to kill for honor) but my friend reminded me that back in classic alliance outnumbered horde so I chose horde in hopes of killing lots of alliance.

Now I’m stuck here looking for scraps of players to kill.

2 Likes

U go warrior as ally or mage and dominate.

Ally warriors and melee get might and kings 24:7.

That’s better than windfury imo. More consistent and works every hit.

1 Like

I rerolled last week.

2 Likes

I wanted to play a shaman and always feel the urge to lvl.

But I am having a blast as pally, always people to find in the world also.

1 Like

It’s not a decision you have to be stuck with, you know.

1 Like

Yeah as horde u gotta really tryhard to find valuable kills. U gotta go all over the world and rotate. It sucks.

Also horde don’t heal or play organized.

I wouldn’t heal these craven Horde buffoons either and I’m Horde. Horde are the type of players who will let the healer get 100-0 by a rogue while the healer is standing directly behind them and they won’t even turn to blink at you.

Healers actually need heavy peels in the early days, it’s not like retail or even WotlK where healers have like anti-CC talents and CC of their own they can rotate.

2 Likes

Who would have thought picking a faction based on racials wouldn’t be great in the end when everyone has the same idea.

Horde is easymode pvp and dungeon access.

You can always reroll, I imagine many horde players will as time goes on.

Alliance is easy pvp. If u play a pally, mage, or warrior.

Pallys are absurd, and freedom plus bop and buffs are way better than shaman.

Shamans need peels vs melee, pallys don’t so much.

2 Likes

So, make an Ally on another pvp server. Easy.

Paladin says hello and laughs at you

Server transfer when you get the chance, Goregoth. Incendius and Grobbulus are both choices I can recommend, and I’ve heard that Benediction isn’t half bad. If you want to reroll as Ally, Incendius has some very active PvP guilds if that interests you, and, along wth Grob, has solid faction balance.

1 Like

I want race and faction change, but yeah I regrets Herod. I am in a good guild though, just hate most of the people on Herod, and being the majority faction.

3 Likes

If you hate the faction and server, your options are either stay as you are, reroll and try to bring some friends with you, or make an alt, level them up, and raid log for your mage.

Bored?

Take off pieces of gear until it’s no longer boring.

1 Like