I wish healers were not in solo que

This is a horrible take. Rogues would run the show even more than they already do.

1 Like

Ahh yes. Another, “you think you do, but you don’t” thread.

1 Like

Healers that aren’t overpowered raw HPS dumps are good.
Vanilla healers for example were great HPS wise.

Less raw HPS, more CC / utility / buffs / debuffs.

Exactly. Dampening ramps up pretty fast so a few mins into a game and even lay on hands doesnt do a whole lot

1 Like

People whining about healers in general are just clueless.

4 Likes

It’s fine folks, some Priest just cast mindgames on him so he means the opposite. He wants more healers to sign up to solo queue.

They actually aren’t. Healers are extremely overpowered in every game mode to the point they need to make raid and dungeons ONE SHOT you or else you’ll never, ever die.

Solo shuffle has to have obscene instant dampening or else no one will ever die.
BG blitz you actively avoid fighting outside of CTF / Temple of Kog(where people get a debuff that makes them, you guessed it, get 1 shot so they can’t be healed through all damage) because no one will ever die while being healed.

How many more expacs will Blizzard allow healers to be literal walking gods, basically providing AOE divine shield to their entire team?

1 Like

It’s just you not knowing how to cc/set up kills with your partner. But keep doing you because i know blizz isn’t dumb enough to take healers out of pvp. So, enjoy our Godliness .

im getting better slowly

Go back to epic bgs

1 Like

Cute, But I achieved my goal on every melee toon thus far. DK, Warrior, pally, DH. But I will see you on that battlefield…Bro!

What was the goal, to log in?

1 Like

1800 in solo que. To you it may of been as simple as logging in. I kinda decided to try last minute before the season was over. Didn’t take too long. Real question is why are you trying to troll so hard? If you care about this game you should be trying to motivate people more, not break them down.

You’re the one trolling by trying to kick healers out of modes.

Oh my bad, didn’t realize I was talking to a priest lol.

Oh, I realized I was talking to a warrior.

that you are sir.