I will sell a soul for a mage

Hey you! Yes… you! The one in the dress.

Are you a mage? If so, I think you should join my guild — Questionable Morality of Skullcrusher, Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan. Don’t let the name fool you! We are all exceptionally moral, upstanding citizens of the Horde. Except for the rogues, who are sneaky, and the Darkspear trolls, who slouch.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9pm-11pm EST. We’re nice! We’re friendly! We really just want you for your arcane intellect, and the occasional fresh-conjured mana bun (mmmm), so all you reeeeeeally need to do is zone into Battle of Dazar’alor and /afk between pulls. Our balance druid will carry your DPS, in return for not being brutally murdered by Demon Hunter #2, who — in spite of being Demon Hunter #2, and therefore highly expendable — still stubbornly refuses to make himself useful and reroll int dispenser.

See? It’s a win-win for everyone!

And yes, lest I be accused of false advertising: I will trade you a soul for your services, neatly gift-wrapped in sparkly purple shard. It’s not my soul, mind you; it’s been rolling around at the bottom of my backpack for several expansions now — so, practically a collector’s item!

(But, seriously, LFM.)

(The M stands for Mage.)

Velkana#1155

2 Likes

Must love memes and gratuitous profanity.

1 Like