I will play again only if it’s SOM2

I just don’t want to play era because it’s less special when so many people are 60; I just want a clean slate for everyone.

13 Likes

That’s why a fresh Classic Era server is the best option. No chance to screw things up with surface level changes no one is interested in.

Let’s get another Classic Era fresh, Blizzard!

4 Likes

It is not sustainable, fresh servers do not last past aq gates opening. The only way to draw enough people would be announce som2 will have the option to progress to tbc era.

That’s a very narrow minded response and an inaccurate one as well. Numbers dip but they always ebb and flow in Vanilla. It’s nothing new and if you think surface level changes are going to save SoM, I got some land to sell you in a luxurious swamp.

Sounds like you are also thinking they will be able to replicate the surge in players when Classic Era was announced. I’m not foolish enough to think it would attract the same numbers but clearly with daily posts, the desire to play fresh Classic is always and will always be there.

Look here, Reddit, Twitter, discord, YouTube. People want fresh. Turtle WoW is where the SoM player should migrate to. It has all the changes you guys want it seems.

1 Like

You’re literally the only one spamming tbc

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

You’re literally obsessed with tbc to the point you think it will actually be more popular than vanilla. No-one liked tbc, get over it.

8 Likes

No one wants TBC bro. Literally no on wants TBC era.

5 Likes

bye bye .,m

TBC was one of my favorite expansions, and others have posted the same lol. Not sure what all the knockdowns are for on the other guy’s post. Some people were not able to play when TBC came out or only part of it and would love it if they had the chance again. That’s literally what I’m doing right now in classic era, doing all the vanilla raids I never had done before and it’s a great feeling.

Haven’t you seen people post about just doing the vanilla-tbc-wrath content in progressive cycles? I’d also love that and would be all in. Of course, I don’t think it’d be a super huge community compared to when this started back in 2019 classic, but I bet it would just like like I’m seeing in my classic era cluster right now , you get to enjoy a better community that isn’t full of minmax/stream followers/tons of drama that will continue into the next rerelease expansion (Cata, MoP, etc.). A lot of people that will return are those that actually enjoy that content and want to have fun with similar people and hit whatever goals they want to achieve in that early expansion. Make a toon on one of the classic clusters right now and you’ll easily find people/guilds willing to help you out on your journey.

1 Like

I don’t think Blizzard thought that far ahead. Are they really going to try to run some sort of parallel universe where we have retail and then Classic Retail?

I agree they should stop at three (Vanilla/TBC/WotLK)

Yeah!
Listen to Frosstfire, BROOO.
No one wants TBC….

1 Like

There won’t be a SoM 2. It’ll be So__ (insert new word).
Maybe SoN, season of nonsense… yeah

2 Likes

i do want tbc
what the f you talking about

1 Like

Fresh classic era pls. ty

1 Like

TBC is top teir because its just vanilla on a different continent more or less. I would play 2 years of vanilla that progresses into 2 years of BC on a loop for eternity. Wrath goes too far for me though.

Fresh Classic ERA!

2 Likes

Ever since I heard the words “Fresh Classic era” servers, I loved the idea. Classic, outside of a possible Classic+ experience, could benefit from just a straight up wipe, I was hoping SoM would do this more regularly, but it’s clear that’s not the case lol.

1 Like

SoM seems to only be hurting the Classic WoW scene. Devaluing Vanilla WoW

2 Likes

How ya mean?

The changes the niche of a niche of a niche group want are inching Seasonal servers closer to retail every time they add them.

Soon enough there will be transmog, WoW Tokens, dual spec, flex raids, LFR/LFD, and an ATM at the entrance to the dungeon so you can pay Activision $10 to have all the mobs cleared inside.

It’ll be Retail Classic Era and will completely have lost sight of why people enjoyed Vanilla and private servers. Vanilla takes away all the commodities modern games have and make you earn everything. Even just putting a group together manually feels like a mini accomplishment.

2 Likes