I will not play a Dracthyr until

• They have a built in, fully functional dragonriding racial
  • They have full mogging in dragon form (other than maybe helms)
  • They have visage forms other than male blood elf and female human
  • They have a dragon form body type that’s clearly female (current options are Clearly male, Male, Probably male, Maybe female? (And no, this doesn’t necessarily mean dragon boobs))

Pick any two.

8 Likes

But the only one I agree with is the first one. They should be able to dragonride.

2 Likes

Then don’t.

I won’t.

1 Like

I think this is my favorite take on lizard boobs:

8 Likes

My dracthyr is lady in dragon form but male in visage form.

Blizzard, along with the rest of us on the forum, really do care if you aren’t going to play something. Don’t let anyone here make you think any different.

Don’t really care for the last one but definitely support the first 3 like I’m only playing Dracthyr at this point because I enjoy Preservation Evoker despite Blizzards obsession with nerfing it like did try Shaman and Priest but couldn’t get into it so.

1 Like

this is why most humans are brave enough to ask non-humans, we wanna find the hidden snacks…

Im playing one to farm mounts cuz its a free 60

nah sry thats way too much fun and thats not allowed in these parts.

1 Like

Yes, I want to wear a hat like the Dracthyr in Stormwind, but I don’t want to wear pants.

I can’t wear barley anything, because of my bad scale condition.

Neltharion gave me a broom instead of a weapon, because I didn’t come out right.

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

It’s disgusting that we constantly see them flying yet the player cannot fly as them.

1 Like

When are you ever getting past level 10?

I do wish Dracthyr had reptile boobs :confused:

Yeh it is a pretty crappy class.
What do you expect from ion, And other type 3 people.

Failures allround, and its obvious. Sad.
Get gud at your job maybe?

How about adding colors to the Dracthyr armor to match the dragonflight colors? :thinking:

It is strange most of the colors won’t match the new designs for the flights but at least 10.1 is offering attire for the Dracthyr.

1 Like

The same day that you do some content above world quests.

Would be nice if they felt good at all to play solo either. Made one for herbing and mining and I cringe every time I have to kill a mob to pick an herb.

i’ll support this thread :dracthyr_a1: :heart: for more freedom to express my self through my characters.

however i’ll play as a Dracthyr as it is now as well because i do like them even on the state they are currently in.

but yes, i do agree with what you are asking for OP, in fact i believe that all playable races in this game should have more option when it comes to their races abilities and appearance.

and i’ll still keep on asking for a tranmog option that allows me to change bracelets and gloves the same way we can change shoulders as well make 1 side different to the other.

and also a option that allows us take the shoulder or glove design of one side and make a copy of it and place it on the other side because there are some shoulder design that is only on one side like the shark jaws shoulders from BfA.

i want to be able to have shark jaws shoulders on both shoulders, there are gloves design where one hand is different than the other as well and that is why i want that option for gloves as well.

i also want to be able to make pants invisible just like all the other armor parts, this would give us the option to truly creater the character fashion we might like.

i don’t really understand why this game have this restriction on pants if you can make chest armor invisible anyways. :dracthyr_shrug: