I will never forgive y’all for ruining Anduin

Anduin was a kindhearted and soft protagonist that was a good role model. Now they turned him into Arthas to appease the toxic fans who think men should just be angry and brooding all the time and I’ll never forgive y’all for it.

8 Likes

It’s a narrative. You will be just fine.

16 Likes

Make Anduin a Gnome!

8 Likes

He was never gunna date you bruh

17 Likes

He’ll be back to his old self by 10.0.

12 Likes

Hold on Aviela the story is not up yet

3 Likes

Wherefore art thou so early?
'Tis but Wednesday.

5 Likes

Well for what it’s worth I didn’t like him before this new narrative and still don’t like him now. Though not for the reasons you seem to have listed.

2 Likes

We need some kind of catchy slogan about returning Anduin to his former greatness. Alas I can not think of one.

5 Likes

Well, at least now we know why 9.1 is so far behind. Clearly the devs are in a crushing downward spiral of depression because OP will never forgive them for mistreating the boy wonder.

4 Likes

Put that thing back where it came from

or so help me, so help me

He’s lovin it!

10 Likes

anduin x sylvanas

We’d take joker happy actually. Happy as he’d let alliance purge southern kalimdor of an infection that has spread for far too long.

Chars like the Joker show you can be violent but not dark and brooding. Quite the opposite.

This is why in games like warhammer I liked armies like the dark elves. They really just liking causing pain and misery. Service with a smile…

1 Like

Shh…don’t tell Nathanos about her and her Little Lion.

1 Like

I think men should be macho. Like these guys:

1 Like

Nathanos is gonna see her crushing on anduin and go psycho jealous mode. He will start sharing her dark secrets and use all her super evil plans, maybe even join the void for next expac. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

He’ll be fine once he’s out of the accursed armor ,he might have a bad headache though. Don’t let those that have hate for him get to you.

To be fair - he’s still the lovely soft-boi we’ve got. You could ABSOLUTELY look at it through the lens of Anduin being adamant in his will to NOT conform to that brutal, emotionless standard of masculinity, only to be FORCED to conform.

You could read into this. The Jailer is a force of oppression any which way you twist it, and Anduin has always gone against the grain of Warcraft. It’s a great story beat - and I can’t wait to see how he overcomes it.
Our Anduin is still in there. :3 Don’t worry.

1 Like

I wonder if it will be resolved in this expansion, or if he will be evil for a couple of expansions before getting redemption.