I will accept the LFG system with a “teleport to dungeon tool” for pre wrath content

Good for you man! Glad to hear it.

1 Like

Horde PVP will be decimated as all the good pvpers will pay to be human. It means your very best players will now be alliance side. So enjoy the BG pug wins while you can

But what about the level 13 alliance that need to do RFC? You’ve made so many threads you can’t even keep track of which one you are posting in.

Why is teleport/no teleport such a hot topic? Who cares? World PVP will still happen in the wild because questing remains more efficient. Gutting RDF to compromise is whatever, but the teleport is the dumbest thing to focus on

Yea man AFK flying to the dungeons sure is experiencing the world!

1 Like

Yea you sometimes alt-tab on a flight… or sometimes you chat with your group or guild. Then there’s also the travel part after the flight point. Dungeons have very interesting lead ups to them, especially when you don’t just fly straight to them.

So it’s a mix for sure, but all in all my overall feeling is one of belonging to a world and that is interesting. Contrast that with how I felt when I was just auto porting for my dungeons?

I’ve had it both ways and I know which I prefer.

Fly up in air + autorun in direction of dungeon

“RFD ruins the social, world exploring experience of the MMO!”

Flying requires level 70.

They did say it isn’t happening in a post yesterday lol?

Thanks for the input random sockpuppet alt who is upset over RDF, that had absolutely nothing to do with what I said though. Still I really appreciate you. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.