I was so wrong about High Elves

I admit that I’ve complained about them, that I laughed about the High Elf community and all that stuff. I personally saw Void Elves not as the best way to fulfill the wishes of their community, but I saw it as a very good alternative. For me it was: "Hey, we already have thalassian Elves which look the same, so why should we make a recolor playable if lizzard could use the slots for proper races. I was so wrong. While the Horde mostly got the races which many (I know that some will come her and say: “But I don’t wanted them”. I know, but many others did.) communities appriciated (even if some have bad racials and Nighbornes were screwed up), the alliance got fat humans and Trashgnomes which can’t even transmog! So why not bring some races where you know that they will be succesful and not some which nobody would play? Why did you refused to give the alliance something what they’ve wished a long time while giving the Horde all races which they wanted?

2 Likes

Oh geez here we go again.

Also. Hello thinly-veiled helfer alt

5 Likes

You could probably just go say this in the megathread. I’m sure they’d love to hear it.

11 Likes
3 Likes

Go put a shirt on will you, you are making me feel cold.

Evil Orc, the rocks you throw can’t hurt, level 10 Orc…

1 Like

What do you call two graphs?

There is already a high elf megathread.

3 Likes

i went the opposite direction. i was pro helf for a long time until i realized that the alliance the helves belonged to are now horde. so they’re with their initial allies.

1 Like

OP please stop we don’t need another Helf thread. Please, go post in the megathread.

1. there is a thread dedicated to this which when I clicked on was directly next to this post.
  2. nah still just a blood elf

Nice alt post.