I was right! (Spoilers About The Faction Conflict)

Before I go off on a rant about shenanigans with other shenanigans, I’ll make a very vague statement that’ll be long and annoying so people who don’t wanna be spoiled won’t be spoiled. Nice weather, right? Mmm, that nice breeze in NY tonight.

We good? We’re good.

Tyrande’s super pissed, angry beyond belief, says “the vengeance will not be sated” and she’s going after the Horde! Faction conflict continues! :smiley: Yay!

In other news, I’m sad it seems like the Horde will no longer have a Warchief. Now it’s a council lead by Baine, Thrall, and “others”, which I can assume means Lor’themar and Rokhan.

Here’s a link.

Edit: It’s also worth noting I wasn’t the only one who was right. Lots of people on these forums also said the same thing I did involving Tyrande keeping the conflict going. But I’m super excited for it.

6 Likes

Good lord, Anduin is such a lame little baby.

20 Likes

Seems more like she’s going rogue to me,doesn’t necessaily mean the war will continue but it does seem Tyrande has kinda gone off the deepend and mad with her new found power. I get that Sylvanas burned the tree [I was pissed too but had no agency or say in the matter until a patch later RAWR >_<] but we were kinda trying to stop Sylvanas and show only a small handful of loyalists were rejoicing about this,the rest wanted to give her the boot.

Seems like if she lets her emotions overtake her she may become a raid boss to me [A second time if you count Caverns of time back in CATA]

1 Like

I called it too for a Council. Finally the “Curse of the Warchief” is now over. WE can keep our leaders alive and have seats on the Council. Thank you Blizzard. Thank You.

:heart: + :blue_heart: = :purple_heart:

3 Likes

We all know the Alliance won’t abandon the night elves. If she goes after the Horde because her vengeance won’t be sated, we’re thrown into another war just like that. Reprisal and such.

Here’s the thing, I wanted Thrall to be Warchief.

6 Likes

It’s likely that Tyrande will cause a schizm within the alliance and the alliance players will be given the option to join her.

They are clearly setting up Shandris to take her place as leader of the night elves, though.

4 Likes

Well it remains to be seen given the majority want the cycle to be broken and stay broken. Plus we still have bigger fish to fry atm then have potential peace undermined by a faction leader who wants to burn the cart rather than the bad apples. It kinda doesn’t surprise me she’s still angry given she’s always been vindictive and overly emotional since WC3.

2 Likes

How is Anduin lame? Jaina seems to want peace too, but no one’s calling her names.
I see now that the alliance wants war, slaughter and vengeance as much as the next guy. So much for being “noble and good”.

2 Likes

I agree with this. Tyrande’s on the road to ousting herself like Sylvanas did. Same deal with possibly becoming a raid boss. Shandris is much more level headed.

2 Likes

Marvelous. I always wanted the Horde to be led by someone that cares more about the Alliance than it.

5 Likes

Until one dark and stormy night a strong wind blows through the council chamber’s window and blows all of the torches out. In the darkness there is the sound of a struggle, a scream and a thud. Lor’themar finally finds the matches and relights the torches to find Gallywix (sorry, don’t know how to spell his name) on the floor w/ a huge crack in his head.

This will be the opening to the next expansion and we get to play Who Done it.

3 Likes

Quoted for truth. It’s why I think it’s going the way it is though. I said it in another thread. It’s impossible for someone to go off the deep end, do a ritual for nothing but unmatched vengeance, and then be fine.

Aye,once one gets a taste for blood they go after it the way I go after coffee [I’m a bit of a caffiene fiend >_>;;; ]

Wanna bet she’s going to be antagonized in the very first 5 minutes?

“Oh Tyrande, you so evil, going after the poor genocidal Horde. It’s ok, they feel bad about mass murdering Alliance multiple times!”

Typical. Horde does all the crap, then some generic speech about peace comes over to pretend everything is fine, and anyone who actually wants justice gets hit with villain bat.

While Sylvanas gets away, maybe even come bad as some sort of hero.

Same garbage writting as usual. Bunch of incompetent writers.

15 Likes

LOL

Clue: The Horde. I’d be so down!

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Great.

It’s nice that the night elves aren’t getting swept under the rug, but the faction conflict is so tired at this point.

It was Colonel Mustard with the candlestick after he struck a deal with the Kobold God!

:cookie:

2 Likes

Could be no different than choosing to stick with Sylvanas or joining Saurfang :slight_smile:

Yet their writers are making money writing and you’re what?
Crying on the forums lol

3 Likes