I was just kicked from time walking BT

I was just kicked from time walking black temple on the illidan fight for not giving the lead a piece of loot. I can’t loot the battle plans now for the weekly. [NAME REDACTED]-Ragnaros is just the type of player that makes this not fun!

I have put in a ticket is there anything else I can do? I just want to be able to finish the quest. :frowning:

3 Likes

That loot was rightfully yours. In black Temple time walking it’s personal loot, what you get from bosses is yours.

Lead was just mad and jelly. You did nothing wrong

17 Likes

I would remove the name of the person in question. It is against the forum code of conduct to name and shame players. Regardless of the reason.

5 Likes

Typical Rag player.

I’ve done it before and got a year ban.
Worth it.

16 Likes

Thanks I will, I just wanted others to be aware but ill remove the name

2 Likes

Putting in a ticket will not probably yield any kind of result or punishment.

Not excusing the group leads behavior, but they can remove you from their group at any time for any reason, even no reason at all. It sucks, but thems the breaks.

If you’re trying to get the quest done you’re better off just finding another group for it and moving on from this bad experience.

4 Likes

Hate to say it but never run anything where the leader or the group is made up of people from this server. A lot less headaches in the game!

20 Likes

Yep.
Never have good luck with Rag players

10 Likes

If I could ignore an entire server, I would smash that button. Honestly screw Ragnaros players.

18 Likes

II tried and I can not loot the boss.

I thought you can still run the raid, but just merely not get loot on the bosses you’ve defeated?

If such is the case, you should be able to find a new group then rock & roll your way through the Black Temple and succeed the quest. :slight_smile:

Because he kicked me during the fight, the game thinks I defeated the boss

1 Like

Yeah…they tend to be crazy although I get a lot more toxic folk from Tichondrius or whatever than Rag lately

1 Like

You should at the very least get postmaster loot, if the boss was still considered defeated by you.

May not had got loot from the Illidan boss, but you should had got the battleplans.
The GM may be able to at least organise that being sent to you.

2 Likes

lmao…ive had that happen.
Tank stops the run, demands my drop, opens the trade box and stands there.
This is a leveling dungeon, mind you lmao. Who does that insane crap in lowbie content? Or TW, for that matter.
DEEEEranged. lol

3 Likes

Ive been told in here that they cant do that, lol…cant kick you during a fight.
so you actually saw it happen?

Thanks for the replies, they’re helping my emotions XD

3 Likes

I wouldnt let trolls in the game bother you too much. Just childish adults who have nothing else in their lives to invest themselves in taking out their pent up rage in a video game lol

1 Like

yeah he kicked me during the fight, and it ported me out. I was still in the raid group because it was an instanced group. But was immediately teleported out.

1 Like

submit a ticket explaining your situation (the getting locked to a boss and not being able to loot the quest item part).

If you were present for a kill and couldn’t loot the quest item, GMs might be willing to restore it for you.

edit: also what others have said, check your mailbox; it might be there

5 Likes