I was going to re sub but then...pathfinder

I left in the beginning of Cat. came back for a bit of Legion and for a few months in BFA.
The reason I quit BFA is because I rage quit trying to grind out pathfinder and the new races.
I almost re subbed today but then I remembered why I left.All I want to do is level a couple new toons but the thought of grinding out all the crap in old expansions for weeks just to improve the leveling experience and improved quality of life in old irrelevant content sickens me.
Seriously Blizzard I want to give you money.I truly do. But I am not going to put myself through unnecessarily tedious crap that should not exist to do so.
Why don’t you take a page from Digital Extremes play book and listen to your player base that is leaving in droves.The concept of pathfinder was legitimate for about a minute.Yes flying can take away from immersion and stop you from experiencing the true vision of what content is supposed to be. But that is over for WOD and Legion and realistically for BFA.
As for the allied races. Locking them behind grinds the way you did is only slightly less egregious.If I had pathfinder across the board the grind would be slightly less crappy. I unlocked the Orks then quit the game.
I logged into battlenet today ready to give you money and re sub for at least 3 months because I really wanted to start a gnome out and level him slow attempting to do every quest in the game.I stopped because because of just bad business philosophy on your part. Seriously make pathfinder either considerably less grindy. Make the all allied races available through a single quest line.Even if the quest line is long it would be better than what it is. And I will gladly give you money. Games today seem to have forgotten what gaming is supposed to be. FUN. You make this game work.Which is why private servers have so many thousands of people playing.I want to play this game, just not in the state it is in.I truly like BFA the music is great. There are tons of things I like. The problem is the things I don’t like which should be petty and a non issue are literally stopping me from enjoying the game because that minor inconvenience of not being able to fly in old zones is like a little rock in my shoe.In reality that little rock isn’t gonna hurt me but it annoys me to the point of rage.If you are wondering why your stock is trading where it is ATM maybe read this post one more time.

1 Like

i came back for a month since not playing since cat (not subbed now though) and i just played pandaland and messed with the new demon hunter in whatever xpack was before this one. i do have to admit i stayed out of the the xpack after panda and didn’t play much on my deamon hunter do to no being able to fly. i looked into it and found out about this pathfider thing and was like “nope”. i left after cat because i focused on endless end game grind so now anything that gets to grindy i just skip and why i didn’t resub.
having no interest in end game anymore and reading the fail that is this xpack i have really enjoyed playing some 20’s i’ve made. i got them enchants when i was subbed and i am having more fun with them than i ever would doing the end game grind again also all this loot rng is a big turn off.

p.s. some got the allied raced as preorder bonuses without the grind