I was banned for hacking the other day when ive never used any hacks

ive found multiple botters over the time ive played this game, 3 in total ive screenshotted, recorded, and reported them… but on January 29th 2024 i found one and reported it, i was killing the mobs they were killing as well like ive done the other times ive found them mainly so they couldnt get the kill tag on the mob and thought it was a easy way to get some extra gold… other people were coming by and doing the samething i was, after this acouple days later i get banned, this is the only thing i can think of why i was banned. but ive never used used any hacks or bot programs, i opened a appeal ticket because thats the only way to figure out whats going on and why i was banned, but in the email it says the support team will not overturn any bans and may not even reply to my appeal. i dont understand how this is ok at all, this game is literally the only thing i have that keeps me mentally stable and sane at the moment in 2020 i was hit by a drunk driver and wheel chair bound, in july 2023 i started playing dragonflight after classic and i fell in love with the game all over again it gave me a sense of accomplishment and pride again, i put so much time and care into my characters and account, my paladin just got the fyrakk legendary and i farm mounts, i just got the last dungeon mount from the rise mythic, i was heading to 3000 io mythic rating for the first time, i would play for hours and days at a time just trying to build my characters to the best i could. and then on the 31st i wake up and was only playing for 15 minutes or so, get disconnected and a message saying my account is closed, and then on the battlenet patcher said my account was banned… my heart sank to my stomach and i had no idea what to even do, it said a email would explain what i did, so i open my email and it said i was banned for using a hack or botting program, when i dont even run spotify when playing the game because ive heard of blizzard banning for spotify claiming it was a hack and heard the same about controller addons or programs… i would never do anything to threaten my ability to play game or put my account at risk of being banned. they replied to my appeal ticket with a automated reply saying the samething the email did… i just want to know how to get this fix and overturned or see some evidence of me using such programs or cheats because ive never cheated on any game besides GTA san andreas when i was in middle school… ive sent them the pictures of the bots ive found, i have recordings to, i reported them at the time ive found them as well, what i dont understand is why would i be accused of botting or hacking when im reporting bots and hackers… ive waited 2 days now for a reply, and just been playing a trial starter account characters since my budget is so small at this time i cant restart and buy dragonflight or preorder war within expansions or even afford the 15$ to sub a account…