I want you to be happy

er … um … then I apologize and hope my thread annoyed you? I think that logic works, right?

I don’t believe you.

I’ll get on that as soon as I can.

What happened to prompt this?

I’m still sleepy.

:frowning: I didn’t even get to see the post before it disappears, the forums are so cruel.
I am left forever curious upon seeing these

1 Like

Have you ever tried yelling at someone with kind words but made it sound aggressive but yet motivating at the same time?

like say, you insult them but say they are perfect as they are and they should not let there anxiety get in the way of making the best choices in life?

i did… yesterday.

1 Like

How dare you. It’s my Elune given right to be miserable at all times. And being miserable is the only thing in life that truly makes me happy.

It was a gif that didnt post properly the first time but it should work now

3 Likes

/steals the gif for personal use

1 Like

Deaw jouwnal :yum:

Swift no!
D:

2 Likes

Really wish the game dev and c-dev teams shared your attitude.

Have fun, buddy!

/steals your chili fries too

3 Likes

Swift! yer gonna get huge trouble if you keep taking those things friend!

1 Like

Have my children.

I gave you a heart even though you play alliance team. Some people play the alliance team and some on Horde like me but that doesn’t matter in nreal life

Heck my OWN BROTHER plays for the ally! I told him to switch horde since we have good moves like Tauren stomp but he doesn’t want to start at level 1. I have no choice now but to do fights with my OWN BROTHER because we are on different teams

He tried to assasin me in Orgrimar but he got COMPLETLEY DESTROYED by the horde army. He got mad but at the end of the day he is my brother and if he plays alliance I will accept him for who he is. I want him happy too, and you too. Just not in game with my axe :smiley:

1 Like

that oddly reminds me… a guy who fixed me windows judged me for playing alliance after fixing my windows…

like come on… i pay you to fix my windows, not judge what i want to play!

<3

/10hearts

Just the usual forum drama and angst. I just felt a sudden need to step back for a moment and be a person rather than a obsessive player / armchair dev.

People say horde shouldn’t to warmode I Think is the reason. I keep telling them you turn it off if you don’t want fights if you want it you can get level 20 and turn it on inside orc city