I want you to be happy

I may not share your tastes. I may not share your playstyle. I may not share your sense of humor. I may not always notice when my suggestions would hurt your gameplay. I may not always be perfectly polite when your suggestions threaten to hurt mine. But whatever divides us, please know that I want you to be happy. I want you to keep playing the game. I want you to keep enriching the community.

I just thought I should share that with you all. Have a great day and good hunting.

11 Likes

Thanks mister tree elf

4 Likes

I personally just want to have fun with you guys and be dumb with our characters. Which I think we do until things like this happen.

I miss our fun posts. Maybe, hopefully, in a day or two this will all blow over.

3 Likes

I appreciate your well articulated and beautifully composed post.

Now grow me another tree so I can burn it down as well.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

ALSO! Swift! I didn’t even notice that was you because of your outfit change lol.

…

/whispers

Do you need help? Did you get “captured” like Fleb?

2 Likes

What if I don’t wanna be happy?

1 Like

Why of course! How did you know that Fleb was involved? I wouldn’t say i was captured though, not unwillingly at least

2 Likes

er … um … then I apologize and hope my thread annoyed you? I think that logic works, right?

I don’t believe you.

I’ll get on that as soon as I can.

What happened to prompt this?

I’m still sleepy.

:frowning: I didn’t even get to see the post before it disappears, the forums are so cruel.
I am left forever curious upon seeing these

1 Like

Have you ever tried yelling at someone with kind words but made it sound aggressive but yet motivating at the same time?

like say, you insult them but say they are perfect as they are and they should not let there anxiety get in the way of making the best choices in life?

i did… yesterday.

1 Like

How dare you. It’s my Elune given right to be miserable at all times. And being miserable is the only thing in life that truly makes me happy.

It was a gif that didnt post properly the first time but it should work now

3 Likes

/steals the gif for personal use

1 Like

Deaw jouwnal :yum:

Swift no!
D:

2 Likes

Really wish the game dev and c-dev teams shared your attitude.

Have fun, buddy!

/steals your chili fries too

3 Likes