I want to talk to a blizz employee about a MVP/CC member

I tried a ticket. Only response was placation there was no attempt to get anymore info. The CM feedback email didn’t get a response so it’s obvious they weren’t read. please reach me at the email on my account. This is not an issue I’m going to drop.

1 Like

They can be reported like any other player on the forums.

Because it’s not a two way street when sending an email, it’s for feedback, not a discussion.

That’s isn’t gonna happen either.

8 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t reach out to people via forum posts. The feedback email is an one way street, it isn’t a means to have a chat with someone.

7 Likes

Do you work for blizzard? If no then why are you answering like you do?

1 Like

The answers you’ve been provided here are correct. The purpose of this forum is primarily to allow players to help each other. Blizzard employees here will assist with guiding conversations, and moderating when necessary but if the proper information has been provided we likely won’t involve ourselves further.

This section from the “Welcome! Please read -” topic covers the appropriate avenue to provide feedback about the MVPs:

You are not guaranteed a response when providing feedback, but that doesn’t mean that the feedback isn’t being reveiwed. You’re unlikely to be able to have a 1x1 conversation with the Community team regarding another player specifically but please feel free to send along any feedback you may have.

17 Likes