I want to skip the shadowlands intro questline

FOR THE LOVE OF PLEASE GOD

I just want to start threads of fate right away. Pick covenant, get bangin.

7 Likes

There is a Please God?

I am intrigued…

:wink:

And yes, I agree!

That should’ve been the tagline for the xpac.

2 Likes

Oh yeah this is my kind of thread

:weary: :eggplant:

2 Likes

I just want to get my crafters to their respective trainers.

1 Like

Excuse me buddy, but Thrall needs a new axe. So craft some patience and help a dude shop.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I made this thread because I thought blizzard might let you skip it now. So far, I am wrong.

1 Like

What patch do you think this is? 9.3? They can’t put those things in yet.

1 Like

Yeah but Blizzard doesnt want that.

they might let us skip it later but for now, meh. if you can’t be bothered to run an alt through the intro, odds are you weren’t really interested in playing that alt in the first place.

So just log off till 9.3. Doing intro questline multiple times is really that agonizing.

This is Shadowlands. All the posts made on GD about all the issues are nothing because this is the entirety of the sentiment.

I love.

Honestly yes. Like for several expansions waiting until the end allows you skip all the garbage blizz puts in at launch. If it weren’t for the inter-patch FOMO I wouldn’t even play the game until then.

Not like I’m doing that anyways rn. Still burnout from going after rank 4 essences and not getting a final one for a title. Even before work schedule changes recently.

2 Likes

Sorry but people dont like to constantly slog trough the unskipable and anti afk dialog with Jaina over and over again.

Or suffering Thrall’s complains about his weapon

1 Like

This is true. I’m having fun BUT I really feel like sometimes the most enjoyable thing to do with WoW would be to wait until mid to late final patch. In reality you miss out on the prior raid tiers when current, the affixs for mythic plus, and the prior arena seasons. In exchange you get the entirety of the story, the completion of the implementation of shadowlands systems, and no timegating. Its a trade off I think about time to time. :thinking:

I think I’ve fallen asleep doing that once for horde alts to try and get certain quests done.

luckily you only have to deal with it once per character. Again, if its so aggravating that you can’t send another character through it, thats prolly a good sign you’ve got enough chars.

Oh I am always very interested in every alt but intro questline multiple times is soul draining. No shadowlands reference pun intended.

Whiners, Skippers, Flyers, should all be banned! BANNED!
For ever…

It takes an hour, and you get a whole level. Are you getting more than one level per hour otherwise?