I want to punt a..?

Since it is almost the end of football season. I would like to punt a Gnome to relieve stress.
What would you like to punt?

2 Likes

Gnomes, Mechagnomes, and Goblins (not vulpera though, I like them)

6 Likes

Probably people who make level 10-15 throwaway toons on the forums.

But, alas … they switch their toons too quickly for me to be effective at it. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Murlocs. Those fiends are too dangerous to live.

Tuskar children

1 Like

A boat. Down the canal.

Football, in the NFL. I’ll make millions for arguably the easiest job there is.

1 Like

You play in the NFL?

Lalafell.

I know it’s the other game, but they’re so puntable.

I agree to all of these although punting a mechagnome sounds like a good way to bruise one’s foot.

Glad to see I’m at no risk of being punted by you, who’d honestly punt something so fluffy and cute like vulpera anyway

No I don’t play in the NFL but, my team is out and just need to relieve stress…

Kultiran, that’s their main ability

Go chiefs!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Marmot.

Those little buggers are a real problem in the Valley.

2 Likes

My team is out - and I’m happy! Their quarterback is an egomaniac that thinks that because he’s won a bunch of Superbowls that he’s the greatest thing since Betty White (she predates sliced bread). Now that they’re out of the playoffs, he can either retire or go to some other team where he’ll demand that everyone worship the turf he walks on…

…even if my team doesn’t do well next year, I’ll happily back them knowing that their leader will be an actual team player…(I hope)

I’m guessing you’d be referring to Tom Brady?

1 Like

warwick davis

None other than. It was fun to watch him play without a pro-level team guarding him and making him look good…

…and a head coach that cheats worse than a Goblin…

1 Like

ah yeah, a kultiran could punt a mechagnome far too… I wonder if those metal gnomes can swim as most of kultiras is around water lol