I want to make a tauren

What class should it be?

Classes off limits:
Rogue
Priest
DK (class is boring sorry)

Tauren priest then , about as rare as it gets.

Well seeing as you only like Druid, Druid and Monk, I’d go with Mage.

why mage? sdjmkl

Tauren Paladin. be the Holy Cow who wield the iron fist of justice!

1 Like

Tauren mage I’d second.

I just got one to 70 myself. They kinda look neat in mage-centric mogs.

I would need some important information before I pick a class. What type of gear do you have the most transmog for? And how much of that gear looks good on a Tauren?

If you don’t look good, you don’t feel good, and then you don’t play good.

Leather and Plate.

Tauren warlock.

If you care to be unique, definitely a cloth wearer (Mage, Priest, Warlock) as they were added later on and you don’t see too many of them.

Druid is always a classic look, as they were one of the two OG Druid classes and the only Horde Druid class for a long time.

Tauren rogue sounds like fun for puns and jokes.
Warstomp acts as an extra stun.

I feel like being a ferocious charging Tauren Arms Warrior would be awesome for you

My old guild had two Taurenplayers. A Retribution Paladin and an Arms Warrior both would absolutely pump every season. Didn’t matter if their class was the meta, they’d just send it and somehow succeed.

Monk, but I happen to like playing on my little monk. I cannot tell you about high end play but causal play is very fun to me.

Putting another vote in for Monk, because of how hard cows can kick.

I mean…you can be the general Druid/warrior i guess, since you are limiting the classes.

Tauren are great tanks in general, and of course tuaren druids if you wanna be lore accurate.

They look good in plate armor if it’s for Tmog.