I Want to improve but lfg intimidates me

I want to learn and become a better player but everytime I use lfg they leave after 1 loss and blame me for it. How do I go about getting better?

I’m always down to play arena with people since I am in the same boat. #pold1220 if you ever want to do some matches.

Still learning enh but i’m at 201 ilvl currently

this forum isn’t the worst place to start, tho you will have to ignore some losers that troll you for being a ret paladin that isn’t 3k already

streams are a great place to learn what good gameplay looks like at a wide range of skill levels, i’m sure some people can give you recs for the specs you play(vanguards is the best ret to watch but you won’t find everything about how to play at challenger from watching the best ret war in the region play in perfect sync)

one good way to use lfg is just to be clear about your goals-playing to get games and learn first, not so much rating-and try to ignore the unhelpful people. add people that seem chill

a thing that a lot of wow pvp vets try to focus on is working backwards from losses; when you lose a game, look at the way you lost, and from there what you could have done to prevent it

1 Like

Jinluz plz