I want to heal

A lot of people told me specifically holy is bad and doesn’t compare to the other healers, which I was surprised to hear considering holt seems like the most traditional real healer.

Sound like you may just want to enjoy your class. If you have not started yet i would suggest play all the healers at lower level. See if any really catch your attention and go with it. You can excel with anything you get good at :).
GL man

So one other thing I really don’t wanna level ANOUTHER class haha do you think it’s possible to level through pretty much just pvp as a healer? Or is that just not realistic and gonna take forever?

From my experience PVP is the fastest way to level. And while things seem to change a LOT at 120. Ally seem to win a lot more than horde in the leveling brackets

Wait what? Fastest?? I expected like it would take a long time but possible but you say it’s fastest? O: I wish I would have known this xD I hate pve

at lower levels you will gain over 1 level per win. Not joking.

That’s awesome! Ques are probably long though yea? Plus wouldn’t a low lvl healer with not many skills be kinda weak? XD

get a lvl 120 friend to que up with you so it can scale them down while they 1 shot everything

omg LOL does that work? xDDD

1 Like

MW for easy wins, priest for fun. You have to decide for yourself

So disc priest is like doing dmg to heal right? what happens when people train you?

1 Like

Ohh good video!

disc priest>mistweaver>druid. The burst is going to be so insane I don’t think hots will keep up with it.

yo umean burst as in disc + ret combo?

If you hear Holy Priest is garbage, they are garbage in 3s, Not in 2s. But for ret Disc always works better. If both of you can line up your damage, you can burst down anyone. MW doesn’t works good with Ret although its easy. I would suggest Level up a disc or druid. This two healer can work with Multiple top class comps. So in future if your cousin is bored with Ret and wants to try other melee, Disc or druid comes handy.

Why is MW bad with ret if you dont mind me asking? the reason im so interested in MW is because i hear they have more defensive ability to get people off of you and they have very good mobility compared to disc.

MW has mobility which is what makes them more self-defensive than disc. But MW offers almost nothing else other than healing through-put, good self-defense, and ring of peace.

Disc priest adds good damage, fort buff, purges, immunity dispel, grip, mind control, thought steal, ranged execute, better CC defense (premonition, SW: Death), 15% group DPS buff, etc…

Also it looks like priest Venthyr covenant ability may be crazy good. Mind Games which reverses damage and healing of the target.

My impression of the two in SL is that Disc is considerably better than MW. MW is missing Nimble Brew baseline and one other ability to use when healing is not needed like Disable or something else. MW essentially was completely missed with the unpruning in SL.

Im just like checking out disc priest spells and im like jeeze, idk what spells you would use to get away from people or get people off of you. xD