I want to go Necrolord

When your heart is telling to go Necrolord but pve community telling you to go Night Fae.

I am honestly torn, I fancy myself as a raider but I am leaning towards what feels eastatically pleasing in this instance. I don’t particularly mind when Wowhead tells me what spec/talent to play but when it starts impacting an entire portion of an expansion. Just feels uneasy is all I’m saying.

3 Likes

Isnt the Necrolord ability considered one of the better ones?

1 Like

Lol it is. Some consider it the best one. Adaptive is super versatile with the lowest CD.

Here’s a simple flow chart:

1. Want to play Necrolords? Play Necrolords
2 Likes

Going Nightfae because aesthetic

Whoops means to post on my druid, not DH!

If you want to go necrolord then do it. I am will be joining the Necrolord covenant because I want to, simple as that. I know the abilities are not the greatest but I will use them no matter what because I like them and see that they can work. I am going on feeling and what covenant I am excited to join and feel like I would love to join. Do what you and only you want to do pick what you want

I think that Venthir is better than Night Fae

I think tuning is not finished yet ^^

But the night fae seems to have a fun button, while necrolord seem to add a button to your normal rotation. Venthyr seems to have a berserk button, that can get you killed. Seems…until SL lands and we know for sure :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of going Kyrian because I really like the aesthetic. I mean I like Night Fae as well because it is very druidic but I honestly feel like they did such a bang-up job with Val’Sharah that I don’t really need see another Druid zone as my main zone. (which I will still see while I’m leveling anyways.)

(This is Hruuken btw - Wont let me switch to him for some reason)

Play what you like the most. This game is so Yo-Yo with its balance that the covenant that everyone will tell you is the go to might be nerfed a month in. I plan on taking my leather alts through each covenant just so i have each xmog for the expansion after SL so i dont have to come back to grind.

i like the aesthetic of night fae the most. I leveled as a night elf druid and the night elf areas are some of my favorite areas. the night fae areas remind me of the same tranquil aura that the aldrassil and those sreas had. i also like the convoke the spirits ability

i want the aesthetic of Night Fae but i feel obliged to play Necro for their spells :c