I want to give you all a gift

i think its also the uncanny valley. like the closer we get to AI it will be indistinguishable from humans.
maybe that cat is thinking the same of its kin trapped to steal countless coins.

I like all manner of fluffy things. This is a wonderful thread in a time when there’s so much stress on the internet today.

I gib the panda who made dis ere’ thread, the biggest of hugs. Also, cause pandas are big flufflballs too.

I’ve not seen a whole lot of pumpkin pie in either Hong Kong or Australia. So whatever spice you may or may not apply to said comestible doesn’t come up as much as you might expect in conversation, legitimate or otherwise.

I didn’t know that! I thought you guys put pumpkin in your lattes!!!

I thought they carved faces into pumpkin and had the good sense to throw out the mushy bits.

so do a disturbing amount of people here. its become a “white women” trope and so lots of people will refuse to touch it for “reasons”
Its a rather tasty mixture though, and def goes well with coffee (though some commercial places tend to overdo it)

1 Like

What? I’m a white woman; am I to blame! :sob:
I’m not sure what that has to do with anything really.

I like cinnamon and nutmeg. :smiley:

What a coincidence, i have 3 kittens now. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Everyone loves a cute thread~ I don’t have anything spooky cute though…

3 Likes

im stealing this.
thanks

Take away, it’s already stolen goods!

I’m going to eat it from behind first!

Its getting some popularity. Some suburbs put the effort in it so it can be fun for kids and a way to sort of foster neighborly familiarity in the suburb but on the other hand some people actively resist it because they don’t want kids knocking on their doors or feel that its more Americanisation of the country.

Whether that second criticism is valid is down to the individual but its a fairly common vector for people not liking it here.

and that is PRECISELY why the whole trope is stupid. but thats what its turned into.

1 Like

i mean if we’re just sharing cute things

2 Likes

if its coming from you its pretty cute .
aight that was cringe

I don’t find your response cringey at all

I revoke your cringe good sir or madam

how dare you.
first off im identified as a toaster.
a 16 bread slot toaster.
secondly, thanks. but i will never forget.
raventune will remember this

Whats ‘trust’ level?

That’s impressive